• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

devil may cry 3....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelHeart15

ok, i heard alot of good ratings and comments on this game,and i reallly wanna try it out. the only thing is i've never played the 1st one or the 2nd one. soo, i looked online to see where i can find dmc (the reviews from the ppl were great) and i waz like ''ok im definally gonna get this one.'' but...when i searched for dmc 2...everyone said it sucked (those reviews were funny...lol). my question for you guys is: if i only get the first one, will i completely understand the third one..? :confused:

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Devil May Cry 3 is better than DMC 1 & 2 because:
DMC 3 has better graphics
DMC 3 let's you have more places to go
DMC 2 SUCKED. Lucia had NO purpose whatsoever, but she was so DAMN HOTT! (even if she wasn't real)
Dante does not look or sound so FRIGGIN OLD.
Dante's Devil Trigger is much better.
Although Dante looked Badass in DMC 2, he didn't talk so much.
Lady has some ARSENAL! She could blow you up and turn you inside out! (SHE SHOT DANTE IN THE HEAD AND THE MOUTH)
Vergil is so cool (and named after a poet)
There is a boss named after Beowulf. (one of the most coolest books EVER!)
DMC 3 IS ALWAYS BETTER! Just wait until DMC 4!!!

Ellusion Revived

El Mariachi
DMC3 is awesome!!! And u will understand if u only play the 1st one, i mean c'mon its a prequel. U don't even need the 1st one 2 understand it.

Heartless1990

DMC forums...I go on the DMC forums on another site. DMC is HAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRDD...just like gamespot said.

DMC3 is good but not too great compared to the first. I love DMC3 too but if you can't beat the game after a month, you're not too good at it (like me ^-^)

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
that game is hard as hell...i beat it on normal and hard mode but hell mode? lol its exactly what the level says...its hell no u cant even beat the first level...if u want a challenging game thats hard as hell this is it....and it has a good story plot and nice graphics...real good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back