• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

YAY ITZ FINALLY OUT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS FINALLY W00t!!!!!!!!! i get mine ina few hours w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. C

1up's Kingdom Hearts 2 review

as long as ive been waiting kh2 gets a 10 in my book no matter if it sucks azz.(which it wont)
  3. C

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

man finally i cant believe itz been alll this time since i been here posting and waiting. only a few more hours.then i can go into hibernation again. itz been 2 years already since i was at these forums and about another year on others. FINALLY
  4. C

Reserve

i finally preodered it today i figured waiting any longer would risk my spot to get 1.
  5. C

Kingdom Hearts II Review *no spoilers*

i would like to second that =) when he writes this review iz he presuading ppl not to buy it? LOL i doubt that 1 review thatz from the internet will not stop any1 who has been waiting YEARS! to play. letz wait for the real reviews
  6. C

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

finally i get to play YAY my b day month
  7. C

Summons

same here i think he kinda messed up the summon... it might have been a last minute advertisement like NEO9011 cuz there was no news on him till recently right around when the movie came out...bad SE BAD!
  8. C

KH2 English website

lol nice never noticed that u get cookie =)
  9. C

Has Any One In The Usa Got There Kh2 Yet?

EB games has the pre order ship date as 3/1/06 aka MY B-DAY YAY. http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/242696.asp
  10. C

Question (Spoiler Free Answers please)

as long as the game is VERy long compression iz our friend =)
  11. C

Question (Spoiler Free Answers please)

i read somewhere that the dics was only 1(theres images some where around here) i would like to also no how they put all that on 1 disc. SE said it was alrdy double the length of the first kh.
  12. C

Most Hardest Boss to beat

( man i havent been here ina long time ic they changed the forum :( 1 post. this is how they treat forum elders sry delete this post i hit reply instead of edit
  13. C

Most Hardest Boss to beat

hum.. seem like every1 had the same as mw riku4 marluxia wasnt hard but the first time i died cuz i dodnt no what to do then i figured how to card break and attack and it was ez
Back