• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

RE: COM Controller problems anybody?

RE: COM Controller problems anybody? ok. so today i finally have he time to sit down and FINALLY play the game. but BAM! so i havent played ps2 in a while, and it turns out my PS2 dualshock2 controller is busted. no biggie. i have 2 other ps1 controllers, but it seems i cant play the game...
  2. M

Hello Guys!

so just as soon as KH2 came out, i up and abandoned KHInsider and moved to KHU then just plain old stopped with the KH fan-ness. But the guys at KHU are all pricks and theres way more KH news now so now i am back! (LOL like anyone remebers!) anyways let me introduce myself! i used to draw lots...
  3. M

a KH Insider Oekaki Board?

i think KHI should adopt an oekaki board where fellow fan artists and can draw and share art with each other! it would be lots of fun and bring more people together. it would also help struggling artists or new artists improve their skills through constructive critism abd such. i would sure an...
  4. M

Antiform sora question

i ahve a question about anitform. is sora's out fit just his regualr outfit but just all black? im asking cos my friends gonna cosplay as him and i will probally make tehoutfit. XD
  5. M

The 'Ask Sora Show!"

>.> anybody got any rnadom irreavent questions to ask sora, riku, or axel? i wanna make a flah ananmation for a project but i cant think of anything to good. help meh plz? just post ur random questions!
  6. M

KH2 Missing cutscences

:D did anybody notice thats ome cutscenes that were showed in early previews arent even in teh game anymore! liek the one part wher ethey showed sora fighting at hollow bastion and he runs and jumps for an or member who pulls down his hood. an di wa skinda lookign forward to that too. and...
  7. M

The Procrastinators Thread!!

procrastinating on HW/chores/any thing else!?! THE WELCOME!! post what your procratinating from. me: im procrastinating form writing an essya bout edgar allen poe. i started drawing/coloring and that took 5 hours away. and now im on teh forums.. XD i had a week to do this esaay! w00t!
  8. M

Passion Lyrics

does anyone know the japnese and enlish translations of the songs> cuz in the intro movie they make kairi and namines lip sync two prahses and im just wondering what they are and what they mean. so can someone plx help meh? greatly apreciated. much love MochaCat :D
  9. M

Igpx

:D i saw it last week and i was REALLY surprised! i actually liked it! plus takashi is yummy! [cept wheneve i see him i think of sora sicne it IS haily joel osments voice!] what did you think of it.
  10. M

Fanfiction ► deepest darkness

hope ya enjoy this. my first fan fic ever. its the story of my original charcter Aoi and the other side of the darkness relm. I stood and looked at the wreckage that was once the wonderful castle of Hollow Bastion. A giant swirling black ball floating ominously above...
  11. M

Kingdom Hearts 2 Cosplay Pics!!!

[if you dont know what 'cosplay' is, its went ppl dress up as anime/video/cartoon charcters] hello fellow kh2 junkies!! well today i went to anime expo and saw abucnh of kool cosplayers! well i saw a bunch of kool kh cosplayers and have decided to share the pics wit you! ^^ yay! well here...
  12. M

I know which unknown is riku theory

welli was jus sittin gin my room looking at kh2 pics when sumthin cought my eye. i think i have figured out which unknown is rkiu. well i think most of us kinda knew which was riku but here a try. this came about when i was staring at the unknwons on that one artwork.. the unknown on the right...
  13. M

How much IS a butt load?

jus a random conversastion me and my friends were having on the bus ride back from some boring art museum... and we started thinking "how much IS a butt load?" is it just how much you can fit in the butt er does all the digestive track b/c that is part of the butt. and then came another...
  14. M

KH2 news form e3!

a new orgainization member is called "Xavier" were not sure but its the guy wit the side burns. there is a new trailer that has a lot more sora action but no riku to be seen yet. and that all i have for now. my friend is there right now so that my proof....
  15. M

D.N.Angel-Manga or Anime?

which one do youlike btter? personally, i saw the 1st anime ep first then started buying the manga, but then i started to watch the anime on TV and it like sooo totally was idfferent and i think it sux...big time. so what you think??
  16. M

whats the '+' sign after the names for?

i jus noticed this and didnt know where to post...but if you scrools down were they list the users online, some have a '+' sign after their name. R-K told me i had one after mine yet when i checked, souleater had it. looks like this "MochaCat244+". any ideas?
  17. M

riku=darkness keyblade?

well on some other disscussion were were debating whether sora=light or present? wel in this disscussion people kept pn saying that riku =darness keyblade. < but i say no. i was thinking. why would riku get the darness keyblade. at the end of :com he chose the twilight road to dawn, which...
  18. M

Theory behind Sora's new 'dark' clothes

well i havent really seen any more of these theories aroung the board so i decided to put mine up! =). if sumthing like this has been said before, i am sorry! ^_^ well i was thinking today during it think it was english. but i was thinking "the closer to the light you become, the greater yours...
  19. M

Create your own Unkown....

Create your own Unknown.... yea. jus as the topic says. post what you dream one or some of the unknowns will be like. put up your own created charcters here. now let me see: Name: Rean Sex: male Powers: weather Description: tall and wears and unkown coat (duh!) he has brown hair and plae...
  20. M

cut scenes in kH2

i was just thinking....since kh2 is suposedly soo much betta than the first, does that mean it will have more cut scenes like ff? i hope not..man thats why i hated ff....start the game...20 min cut, walk 2 steps another movie, go into next room agian...a movie... u know what i am talking...
Back