• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cloud2121

Sora's Heartless

I have been thinking about the boss fight with Sora's heartless lately, and this idea popped up. What if sora's heartless came back as a problem in kh3? For example, maybe lafter releasing Ven's, Roxas', and possibly Xion's heart, Sora's heartless, provoked by the pain he is supposed to...
  2. Cloud2121

What summons would you like in KH3?

Yeah I just wanted to discuss something else with you peoples! :D What summons do you want in KH3? I want to see Leviathan IfritBahamutShiva and Phoenix as summmons in KH3. Please no more useless disney summons. Genie was the only useful summon there. -_-
  3. Cloud2121

What are you ideas/opinons of Sora becoming evil?

I would like to hear you opinions of the topic above and such. I really want to see if others share my ideas of Sora becoming evil. I believe that he deserves to give in at least once and take out his anger at everybody who crossed him. I firmly believe that Riku and Kairi should go looking for...
  4. Cloud2121

Wher would i post this?

Yeah so i want to post a thread about sora becoming evil, *Dodges flaming glasses*, but don't know where to put it. :/ Please help a noob out, I'll lurve you if you help me! :D
  5. Cloud2121

New and akward ^_^'

Hi I`m new and a kh fanatic! ^w^ Please don't smite me if I do something only a total noob would do. Dx
  6. Cloud2121

Kingdom Hearts 3 Forshadowing

HI! I wanted to do was discuss what the picture below could mean. I know it's birth by sleep and it's not kingdom hearts 3, but I believe that it would be somehow tied to KH3. For example, Mickey saves Aqua, Riku saves Ventus, and Sora saves Terra. Maybe that's why Terra, Aqua, and Ventus picked...
Back