• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jason1

Some Artwork by Jason1

Hey! I just wanted to share some stuff I've been working on. I like making conceptual art for a number of different mediums, mostly for animation. I also post more stuff on my tumblr and deviantart page, and I have links to both on my profile page. Thanks so much for taking the time to check...
  2. Jason1

Avatar: The Last Airbender: Zuko Tribute

https://vimeo.com/47556989 This is a trailer-like compilation of different clips surrounding the character Zuko, from the animated television series Avatar: The Last Airbender. It covers his relationship with his uncle, his own banishment, confrontation with his father, and his profound...
  3. Jason1

Fanfiction ► 358/2 Days: Kairi's Story

Hey, I’m always thinking about the events of the Kingdom Hearts storyline that are apart of the timeline, but weren’t played out. An example is what took place in Kairi’s life during the events of 358/2 Days. In this work, I wanted to explore the time when Kairi did remember Sora, before the...
Back