• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I don't think it'll take yrs. that's just speculating. I think at the very least we could know next year. Anything rumors about Hayden or Gallagher. is there gonna be a jungle book world by any chance?
  2. K

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Hi, it's been awhile since I have been on here. What's the news regarding voicing for 3? I hope Leonard can come back one last time. It would be fitting to this story and his career.
  3. K

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? So, its not likely that none of the film actors would do Kingdom Hearts III> I think it'd be pretty amazing if Robert, both Chris's reprise their roles. :) Now if Toy Story became a world It would be amazing...
  4. K

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I'm saying that because we know he has died and the fact that was the final voice over as mickey when it came out. Grunts and screams doesnt feel the same besides the actual dialouge. Nobody can really say that...
  5. K

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I watched a bit of 358 footage and it was good, but it is a little sad not to hear Wayne or christopher Lee :(
  6. K

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? What's the news? It's been quiet for awhile
  7. K

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? what shorts are you talking about?
  8. K

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? What's going on exactly with Bret? Is he quitting KH?
  9. K

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I do think it is amazing that he has still alive and still does roles... Even with Sauraman. so with a game like KH they would have to travel to london to give him his lines so he could record near his home?
  10. K

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? So why is there a big discussion about Billy Zane, Its a odd choice to bring him back after not doing the role in 11 years... I like Richard as the voice. He has been a good fit for the character. I know this...
  11. K

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I was only curious... has anyone done a tally of all voice actors who returned to each game... besides the 4, Haley, David, Tony, and Bill farmer.
  12. K

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I would think Haley and David would do it for sure but for hayden and her show Nashville being on abc it would be tough but hopefully their would some miracle that she could do the game. It would be so cool to...
  13. K

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? My only hope for Kingdom Hearts 3 is to have all 3 actors in it that started the franchise :) Having Hayden, David, and Haley would be fantastic. Even though Hayden has been in for one or two games but very very...
  14. K

Actors in KH3

If there isn't a page for wishes or rumors for the actors that could be in KHIII. Here we go :)
  15. K

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Corey Burton On Voice Acting I think Sir Christopher Lee was great as Ansem, He has the powerful weight in his voice and it works well for his character. It's pretty cool he has done the voice twice and will go down in game history for that role for him...
  16. K

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

I only hope that they add the King on the case. Itd be very cool
  17. K

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread for what? the reboot of 358/7?
  18. K

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX in the Next Issue of Famitsu Weekly!

Hello Everyone! haven't been on in awhile. What is new with the American release? any updates yet?
  19. K

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

so, what you are saying is that it won't be out until summer or fall at the most
  20. K

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

Have there been any news on North american release?
Back