• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

That was an amazing trailer. Gave me some good 'ol KH feels... best Christmas gift ever. XD This game really makes me wish I had a PS3. :)
  2. C

Hiya! Sort of new here... ( ・ω・ ;)

Hi! I usually go by the handle "Chocola" or some sort of variant of it~ I've been lurking here for quite a while now, and I decided it's high time I actually participated in this forum. :redface: So... a (somewhat) short introduction of myself. I love the Kingdom Hearts series. I've played...
  3. C

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

So, it really is an iOS game... oh well, I still have an iPad so it's alright with me. ┐('~`;)┌ Oh yeah, just checked out the trailer for the game. 315 dislikes already. Not too surprising. ^^;
  4. C

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

I've been lurking here since I registered, but for the sake of TWEWY I'll comment for the very first time here. XD Just an hour left on my timer~ Can't wait to see what SE has in store for this game. I still have a little hope for an entirely new game and not just a port on the iOS. We'll just...
Back