• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lolita
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Me is getting a bit creeped out now O____O jk. I love her theme too! I can play on my harp including Yuna's theme, Tifa's theme, Zanarkand and Yuna's Ballad. I'm a FF nerd =3
    Anyways I gotta go eat dinner, I'll be back soon.
    Well... seeing the amount of online guys that went as far as confessing, I can't say you're wrong... meh XD;;;
    I can still spank you though, right? o:

Perfume?
    My crushes come and go. Nothing at the moment, at least not anything off the top of my head, which would come to show how much that crush means to me if I have one.
    Haha I know what you mean...It felt like everyone was out to get me over here lulz. Then I got used to it and I"m enjoying myself now :D
    Umm... What's your Favorite Video game character??
    Nice..Well I first joined here and didn't like it because I didn't fit in. Then I joined over there but came back here when it became boring. But I'm still pretty active over there too =3
    Okay, what kind of competition should we have? Like what theme?
    I'm usually the one that skips out on stuff XD but it's been a while since I saw him and he's been my friend for years now. It was good seeing him, even if he was the only one I knew from before. I'm not shy at get-togethers though so it went along nicely. I love making people love :3~

gogogo, but don't spam.
    Aww well I had the same feeling too. I know, how about we have a competition? Our skills are about the same next to each other, so you wouldn't have any embarassment. Also, what's your user name over at KH3.org?
    I'm good. stuffed. Back from a get-together. We ordered pizza. ugh. x.x;;;

you post good stuff. intelligent/funny stuff. Rep isn't something you get. Rep is something people give you. you just have to try your hardest and hope for the best.
    :D I use photoshop elements and GIMP ^^
    When I first saw yours I thought it looked a bit similar and I loved it too.
    Very simple and clean =D
    Uh, I'll try to find what I linked Reffles to. Bug me about it every few minutes though? I'm about to hit the shower so I'll probably forget about it XD;

I can only pray she's related to Aqua. Even if it means Aqua's related to Kairi. I don't mind, I'm not too big a supporter of the "Riku and Terra are related via the Keyblade". Terra has Xehanort to tie him to the present games. Aqua needs at least Xion if not also Kairi, and Kairi could use the more indirect relevance and importance.

Show meeeeeeeeeeeee~~~
    It was actually a huge ass scan. I try not to give stocks that are impossible to work with.

Oh, I'd imagine we'd get to see enough of Kairi. She'll be referenced often enough through Xion if nothing else, with poor Riku being forced to shove SoKai in our face ("She's the girl Sora cares a lot for" my ass. I guess Namine did end up messing your Memories too, huh?)
    It'll get me famous. ;w;
    Aw hell nah. You know that show, Total Drama Island, I think it's called? Well, I heard the song, like, once, and now the part "I WANNA BE FAMOUSSS," plays every time I read the first line I just wrote. D;

/wtf
    I confused myself, too. D;
    My poor, shriveled up, life. ;A; OH WHERE COULD IT BEEE?
    /insert song here
    Oh, life.
    Without you... I'm uh... wielding a knife? /wtf
    LIFE WITHOUT YOU, MY LIFE.
    IS LIKE HAVING NO LIFE.
    /wtfsong
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back