• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Yeah I think she did find it funny. I understand that one completely.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
So, what's going on with you tonight?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Just chilling, trying to figure out another post. How about you? Besides fangirling over Persona. ;)
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Cool, cool.

Just watching some Persona 5 videos. I may write up a post for Icebound tomorrow, but probably will need to reread it all to refresh my memory on it.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Okay.

Cool, cool. Wait is Icebound still going on? i haven't seen anyone post on it in months. Not that I have a problem with it.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Nope, but I'll post either way to see if I can revive it up again. :3
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Okay, sounds good to me. :3
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Oh, did you get to see all of the deleted scenes? And what did you think of the new Avengers game?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Not quite yet on the deleted scenes. I'm going to take another look at the game, I was exhausted when I first watched. Sorry! What'd you think of the trailer?
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
The premise sounds promising, but I don't like the idea of money being in the game. It kinda ruins it..

I probably will have more to say, but wanted to give you the chance to see the trailer.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Watched the deleted scenes, those were entertaining and I liked the bloopers.

The game looked interesting, I'd be interested in seeing more. I agree with the money aspect of it.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
The gag reels are definitely the highlights after seeing the film in its entirety.

The game kinda feels like Endgame and I didn't like how Cap was quickly pushed off so early. I am intrigued on using all of the members in solo mode, seeing I don't have enough to actually pay for online multiplayer like any other games.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Yes, they definitely were.

I didn't like that either, but the solo mode was interesting but I agree with the online multiplayer thing.

Almost got a quick post done for Miracles.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Who would you play out of them all? For me, it's Cap. If only this game were in more capable hands, it would blow Marvel's Spider-Man out away.

Nice, I'll read it now!
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Hmm, probably Black Widow or Hawkeye. Unless Loki is an option.

Enjoy.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Probably DLC, I'm guessing.

Nice post. Now I got to write one up too! 🤣
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Probably.

Okay! Thanks and looking forward to it.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Wrote out a post for Miracles and still working on one for Persona Icebound.

How are you doing?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
I saw, I'm working on a reply. I've got a vague idea on what to do.

I'm doing alright, how are you doing?
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Need any help with it??

Could be better; My gums hurt bad after a sharp potato chip hit it the other day. It's hard to eat since I use the left side for everything and it feels weird to chew with the right. If this persists this long, I may end up going to the dentist. 😓
Back