• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Nah, we've got a younger sister (I'm the middle of us girls, we also have an older brother). Dream's older than me, and no I haven't yet. I'm going to check the deleted scenes tomorrow.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Ah, gotcha. I didn't know that. And I kinda assumed it was because it sounds like she would do that, from her personality, you know? My bad!

You should; they just make it flow better than I realized. Of course, I'm not the writers or directors though. 😅
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
I know what you mean, she totally would do that. She did try to catch a cat (that was feral) when it jumped out of a tree. She's got the scars on her arms to prove that one.

Will do, I was just too tired after watching the movie to watch the extras. I'm sure the scenes will make it flow better. :)
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
I knew it! 😏

Yeah? When did you start watching Captain Marvel?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Yeah.

This afternoon, but I'm not feeling well because of my sinuses so I've been exhausted recently. *sips some water* My mom kept asking if I was okay because I just looked really out of it, I've been trying to treat this since about two weeks ago (June 5thish), and I'm still whipped and not feeling well.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Maybe you should see a doctor? Or take some meds for it?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Been taking meds, my doctor actually switched the antibiotics on me this past Wednesday. He says that it’s a sinus infection that’s been running rampant so drink lots of water and relax.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Hm, okay then.

Played any games lately?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Sorry if the last message came off harsh. It wasn't my intention.

I'm replaying FFXV, and I did play a game called Detroit: Become Human a couple of weeks ago. How about you?
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
No, you did nothing wrong! I was just agreeing with you.

Ooh! I actually played Detroit too. It's so beautiful and the story is intense as well. Out of the trio, Kara is my favorite, seeing she is trying to find her place in a world where her kind is basically slaves while raising Alice, whom she saved from an abusive father. It really struck me as I can relate to it.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Yeah I know what you mean! I loved it the intention that was given to Kara's story, I also liked how Markus seems to be a martial pacifist and he's leading the rebellion because he wants what's best for his kind. Connor when his snark gets going is hilarious because it's so different for machine Connor. I also like how he can start going deviant because of the fish at the beginning of the game.

Are you doing okay now?
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
There is literally so many choices for those trio. I tried my best to reach the good ending with everyone alive, but I think I screwed up somewhere.. When I'm finished with my current game, I may revisit Detroit and try to get that ending.

Yeah, I'm doing fine. Sorry about not posting; my plans got scraped when the family wanted to do something, so it will be tomorrow for sure. I got what I have in mind; matter of putting it up.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Yeah I know what you mean on the many different endings. What game are you currently playing, if you don’t mind me asking?

It’s okay, I understand getting busy! If it’s okay on me asking, I take it you’re out of that situation now?
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Right now I'm playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey as Kassandra, trying to clear up all the map of Ancient Greece before moving on with the story. Exploring really takes a lot of my time and I tend to forget what the story was about.

Yeah, I'm out of that situation. Nothing fancy.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
I can understand how exploring can get you sidetracked.

I’m glad.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
So, what's going on with you, huh?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Nothing much really, how about you?
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Icebound we go!! *Hums the theme of Persona: Icebound* It's quite catchy, don't you say? XD

Yes, I'm in that mood where my mind is on everything Persona related. 😅
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Lol it’s okay! I find it funny, I really liked the post and I started giggling at Dr. Wells referring to Bradley as Jacknut. I actually stopped reading for a couple minutes because of the fact I couldn’t stop giggling.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
I did not meant to be funny, but genius does happen from time to time. 😂😂😂 I'm glad it made you smile and giggle; means I can do humor, even I didn't know it at the time.

I bet Dream did the same as well. 😏
Back