• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Pixar's Monsters At Work - A TV Sequel to Kingdom Hearts 3 featuring Gary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
So what the hell was even the point of Gary? Was there a joke I was missing as to why he’s just a lazy Mike recolour?
I guess his whole deal is that he's a more successful version of mike, who can actually back up his ludicrous claims with actual action.

Soldier

Awards
Can I just go out on a limb and say how impressive the attention to detail that went into these characters? I mean, the first movie already had great details (Waternoose's exoskeleton, Sulley's fur, etc.) but now they even got the right kind of teeth for each monster. I mean look at Fritz! whenever he opens his mouth you see that he has elephant-like teeth that complement his trunk like nose! as a biologist I just love the little touches like this.

LostArtist

Awards
Havent finished watching the newest episode but I LOLd at that Star Wars reference just now! hahaha!

LostArtist

Awards
Good episode!
This weeks episode is just brilliant.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Season 2 was such an improvement over season 1, and felt like a true and proper sequel to both movies. Sooooo good.

But 0/10 because no Gary.

WaltK

Awards
Season 2 was fantastic. I am absolutely living for the worldbuilding going on. Of course there are other scare companies in this world, I dunno why that never occurred to me before.

A couple of other stray points:
-Roger is a really appealing character. His voice and design just really clicks for me for some reason.
-Tyler befriending one of the kids he makes laugh is a neat idea.
-Val was really great in this series too, her chemistry with Tyler is spot on.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Overall, had lots of fun with this one. Will totally be on board for a third series if they do one.

Soldier

Awards
Season 2 was fantastic. I am absolutely living for the worldbuilding going on. Of course there are other scare companies in this world, I dunno why that never occurred to me before.

A couple of other stray points:
-Roger is a really appealing character. His voice and design just really clicks for me for some reason.
-Tyler befriending one of the kids he makes laugh is a neat idea.
-Val was really great in this series too, her chemistry with Tyler is spot on.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Overall, had lots of fun with this one. Will totally be on board for a third series if they do one.
It's been sprinkled in throughout both movies. MU was the first to mention the idea that other energy companies exist (FearCo. is mentioned on several scare cards that we see both in real life and in the film). Monstropolis just prefers using Monster's inc.

Grandma T was great, really wish there were more scenes with her.

Though I do have a few issues with it though..

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
The second I heard the wonderful Paula Pell I knew exactly what we were in for. On that, the voice work was excellent this season.

Back