• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zexionia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

My first attempt at it

this is my first attempt at drawing something like this ( i guess it would be manga or.. something like that) this kind of art always got my attention and most people i know don't appreciate it enough as it should somethings i've noticed that should probably be there is a some eyebrows and the...
  2. Z

Not Existing???

ok so... has any one else thought about this? Why is it that these nobodies say they don't exist? just because they don't have a heart they automatically don't exist? i beg to differ i mean com'n they are there talking about stuff and causeing problems in the now part of time.. so how is it they...
  3. Z

Fanfiction ► Beginning of Light and Dark

There stood two warriors some distance apart. They faced each other, neither moving; they just stood there facing each other. One warrior was of the Light, and the other of Darkness. Nothing is known about the two, just that they are opposites staring at each other. They stood there for a long...
  4. Z

Intro Video to game

well thats kinda of depressing.. they basically made a video for KH1 for.. nothing except to make ppl go oooo! i wanna play the dude in the water..
  5. Z

Intro Video to game

ok... yeah it looks awesome but what EXACTLY does it have to do with the story? i guess i could see it as a foreshadowing or something like that but wtf? your thoughts? well. atleast i thought that was different (NOTE: yeah.. i decided to restart the game just cause of the limits and Sonic and...
  6. Z

Roxas/Sora battle

ok i agree here.. somewhat Roxas isn't Sora but i don't want to agree that he is only 1/2 of sora IMO Roxas is the same as Sora but with his own style. Also i think i read from other ppl that post on the forums that Roxas was 1 of 2 ppl to remember there true selfs or something like that.. the...
  7. Z

Roxas/Sora battle

yet another question for you guys, after having read a post in the KH section of this forum about some other topic (wanders off in thought..) i saw someones sig that looked pretty cool it was Roxas, still in the org., and Xemnas in TWTNW and it looked like they were going to fight.. the...
  8. Z

Summary 4 those who havn't played plz

Summary so far.. Sora continues his journey coming to the entrance to Castle Oblivion and its met by Marluxia and is told something like "there is something u need in the furture but u must give something up for it first" so Sora enters Castle Oblivion and slowly loses his memory of almost...
  9. Z

So what about Ansem.. im pretty sure that we DEFEATED him in KH1, even tho i new he popped up in this game why is that? someone care to answer?
  10. Z

Hey its Zex I was not fortunate enough to be a KH:CoM for what ever console it was for (Gameboy or something) and since im such a fan of KH i thought it important to no what happened in the game as far as the storyline. plz try and make it understandable and don't be haste.. just because you...
  11. Z

Your Perfect KH Game

now that i have some more time to be a little bit more active for this stie (which hasn't been very active... =() i had a great topic just for YOU!! what would ur perfect KH game be? would it be a mix of KH1 or KH2? or even KH:CoM? or would u completely redisign the game? what im asking is...
  12. Z

What do you guys think about the 1000 heartless battle

heres what i think... i think there should be like, oh idk.., 50 more scenes like this throughout the game! and then to top it all off right before you go and face Xemnas you should have to like defeat 5k!! (or for one heck of a challenge 10k, thats 10,000 heartless and maybe nobodies) that...
  13. Z

Question:Dark/Light Portals

well we have all seen heartless and the organization along with nobodies use the dark portals, or however you wish ti call them, but if Sora and King mickey are the warriors of light why can't the use portals of light or somthing like that? Or why can't the king use portals of darkness since he...
  14. Z

Question:Struggle Trophy

ok i was playing KHII again in a hard mode no skills challenge along with a few other rules (can find the challenge at gamefaqs) and i was playing at the beginning with roxas like normal.. well after i won the struggle battle it dawnd on me, why did the struggle trophy breaks and how come they...
  15. Z

Team Battles! KHII Characters

ok so here it is.. Team #1 Riku Sephiroth Ansem (From KHI Heartless) Tifa Team #2 Sora Cloud Leon Xemnas If these 2 teams were to battle each other all at once who do you think would win?
Back