• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by yozac

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Have You Preordered or Prebooked?

Janurary of last year YAY I SHOULD BE GETTING GUIDE TOMORROW YAY
  2. Y

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

yeah im not downloading it and if i did i would still by kh2 anyway...on topic...anyone know how to track maverick IP adress
  3. Y

game on limwire whats that
  4. Y

ok i have to eat plz pm me too... and uhhh he wasnt been on you tube for a hour soo.....yeah
  5. Y

Yes It Is anyway ive been everywhere but he has logged on to youtube recently
  6. Y

oh..srry u just...it sounded like u kept referring to me like he said to stop saying old stuff and do new things that was not from him
  7. Y

...whow ho...that was only 22 secs
  8. Y

ok jaxeax or whatever thinks it is me and...I AM NOT MAVERICK if i was i wouldn't be posting now...id be playin kh2 till i died or malnutrishment
  9. Y

There Are 2 Videos Where
  10. Y

...huh....wait what....? i just said stop spam... I DIDNT MEAN TO BE RUDe i just meant the javernx or whatever made it sound like I HAD THE game
  11. Y

...okay im no mod but plz stop saying the same thing over and over this is kinda what happend last time so plz stick to new ideas or info
  12. Y

did monkey just saw there was a new vid...WHERE!
  13. Y

this will be where we post on the leaked vids and stuff and PLZ DONT SPAM so just info on here ok http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/144211413.shtml
  14. Y

Kingdom Hearts II Leaked!! True or False?

why WOULD it get delayed.. would SE be like "OMG someone leaked it. Now for NO apparent reason he must delay it for 10 years just for the heck of it and for REVENGE"
  15. Y

Kingdom Hearts II Leaked!! True or False?

hmm....maybe i can befriend him, fly to his house, play it with him, then hit him on at head with a bat and RUN...or email and ask for the introf :)
Back