• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by XemnasRoxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Best Organization Members in CoM

Axel. Because Axel is just the natural bad boy and... come to think of it, he's kinda bit like me.
  2. X

What's your Nobody Name?

Ok i'm starting a little creative thinking thread. You have to create your own name for your Nobody using your first name. Here's the rules. 1. The name must be scrambled up and have an X added to it, because almost all Nobodies are named that way (i.e. Roxas= Sora when jumbled and an X added.)...
  3. X

Never played this game. Please help!

Ok i never played this game so i'm looking to find out more about the lore. If someone who has played the game to the end. Please unload all the spoilers you want because I dont intend on tracking down a copy of this game any time soon.
  4. X

Everyone else's Somebody names?

im sorry i dont know how to Spoiler tag either. if i spoiled I AM SO VERY SORRY!
  5. X

Ok here's what i've figured out. The first 3 are kind of obvious though. Roxas- Sora Namine- Kairi (Listen to Kingdom Hearts: the Cast that never was, on iTunes, forgot waht episode.) Axel- Lea (Unsure, was told about it by someone else) Xemnas- Ansem (Which explains why he's obsessed with...
  6. X

Xion isn't much of a Nobody. She's actually another Nobody of Sora, but she is also a Nobody of Kairi because Kairi's heart was fused with Sora's heart before Sora released his own heart.
  7. X

Just a cool thought.

Ok lets say that the whole world of Kingdom Hearts came to life. Meaning, All characters, all weapons, all things Kingdom Hearts came to life. Would you fight against the Heartless? Would you become a Keyblade Wielder with a REAL and magical Keyblade? Please offer your opinions on this topic...
  8. X

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

I personally like all of them equally. At first I thought Xion was Kairi, not Namine, then i found out Namine was Kairi, so i dropped that idea. Then now you guys are telling me Xion is Kairi and so is Namine. How exactly is there 2 Nobodies of Kairi?
  9. X

Hey!

Hey! I'm XemnasRoxas. I play plenty of Kingdom Hearts, but have really never finished one of the games. My favorite Keyblade in terms of looks is the Ultima Keyblade. I have my own "Nobody Name," which is Kryixian. Well thats about it for me! Thanks for having me on the site!
Back