• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xaniagan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Aqua looks the same in the ending (with AtW in the dark world) as she did throughout bbs and that is approximately eleven years later so I dont see how this is to much to believe i think the bottle takes place after coded to be honest.
  2. X

Roxas & Namine

Umm Arliya I understand what your saying especially with the Roxas having to rejoin Sora to make him whole HOWEVER you have to understand that my post was completely hypothetical and how I would have made days so really theres no way of arguing how someone else would have made the story. but to...
  3. X

Pollux Engine = Days FM & Wii Port?

I have no idea what engine it was made or whether or not the game needs to be developed with Pollux in mind or not like i said the information seems limited (at least to english speaking people). Also im going to guess you dont have a nintendo wii :P google Classic Controller Pro its basically...
  4. X

Roxas & Namine

hmmm maybe i should have been more clear :P what i meant was they would work together behind the scenes to destroy the organization from the inside before Sora ever wakes up but without DiZ or Riku knowing mainly because they only saw one outcome (which may well be the only outcome) and thats...
  5. X

Roxas & Namine

omg smile you have my head spinning with all of you sokai roxamine soriku stuff lol i agree that none of them are couples and in truth its hard to "pair" any of them because every "friendship" in these games seem to border on sexually awkward, ya know? anyways i do have to agree that its a...
  6. X

I have been away for a while now so sorry for bringing this thread out of the graveyard but i think its still a worthy discussion. now for what im quoting. I looked up echoes of time wii on youtube now (for gameplay footage it was the ign review) and i gotta say i didnt know that the game was...
  7. X

Roxas & Namine

i get what both of you are saying (and both seem right) but toaster your answer is the dilema i mean really maybe there is no connection past both being apart of sora and its just blown way out of proportion by the sokai people lol i mean when i first played com and saw the trailer for kh2 i...
  8. X

Roxas & Namine

So from the first time I played KH2 (and only really since i lost the disc shortly after and am to cheap to buy another one...) I noticed at the end there was some importance put on Roxas and Namine being together as long as Kairi and Sora are together and it seemed to be their "dying wish" so...
  9. X

alright so I want to tell you the basic idea of the Pollux Engine, it was created by Square-enix to work with a game called Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echos of Time a game that was released on both the nintendo wii and nintendo ds this past year using this engine SE is able to port (I...
  10. X

If there WERE a 358/2 Days Final Mix...(WARNING: RISK OF SPOILERS)

I dont know if these are allready in the game but! Explain why peter pan is now "dead" and a summon and how he became in the possesion of barbossa/pete I mean there is a Neverland world this should be at the top of the list, im thinking a boss battle with peter where you kill him and pete comes...
Back