• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by Xagzan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

Hmm, well also, how is Xehanort's in his 90s in present time, as one of the new cutscenes indicates, while in the flashbacks he and Eraqus are around the same age, and yet older Eraqus is clearly not even close to 80?
  2. X

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

This has nothing to do with the game mechanics but is anyone else wondering why the Master bothered with the whole giving his keyblade and the eye to Luxu to pass down so he could see the future, if he can just travel there himself and be hanging out with young Xehanort?
  3. X

News ► Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind, new teams and future projects in Twitter Q&A

Oooh yes missed that part, god that would be everything I've wanted from KH for years. As long as it's not just CoM Redux/DDD Redux with Sora/Riku.
  4. X

News ► Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind, new teams and future projects in Twitter Q&A

Glad we get to fight Xion. I want to be conflicted. He did?
  5. X

News ► Christy Carlson Romano, voice of Yuffie, plays Kingdom Hearts and reflects on role

Well no one ever accused Square Enix's dubbing teams of overvaluing vocal consistency 😏
  6. X

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series Character Files releasing February 20, 2020

We're juggling a lot in this story Yeah no kidding Xiggy
  7. X

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

You guys have probably talked about this already, but I was just thinking, this means we'll finally get an explanation for the weird Aqua "It can't be!" scene where we had no idea what she saw in the tornado. And also that we'll get to actually hear that bangin' Scala theme for more than 2 seconds.
  8. X

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series Character Files releasing February 20, 2020

So Sora and Xehanort and 50 other characters? 😏
  9. X

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

Wow, that's basically 2 secret episodes on top of whatever additional story content is already coming.
  10. X

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

Something I just thought of. I wonder if we'll get a new theme for Kairi's fight against Xehanort. I hope so. It'd be so awesome if Shimomura or Kawamori could blow our minds. For that matter I wonder what music will be used for the individual Xemnas, Ansem and YX fights. Will they just use...
  11. X

Intrigued to see more of that scene with Aqua and Riku together, too. Is she referring to him when she says she's not alone this time?
  12. X

HOLY MOTHER FORKING SHIRT BALLS BENCHES Oh my god guys. We actually got playable Kairi! Against Xehanort! I'm so happy, that the FF characters are almost an afterthought, when really it should be HOLY CRAP IT'S AERITH.
  13. X

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III -World of Tres- Special Messages & Comments

Hmm, well I have a potential answer to that, but I'm trying to be nice even though I'm not an Ishimoto fan. And I've already vented about this subject elsewhere. But at least this is official confirmation that it was his work. Mmmmhm, is all I have to say to that. Hopefully if ReMind has data...
  14. X

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III -World of Tres- Special Messages & Comments

Takeharu Ishimoto: In order to make it the climactic culmination of all Master Xehanort pieces, I used the original choral intro that everyone knows and loves. Gives you goosebumps, doesn’t it? *grumble grumble* Yeah it sure started off strong.
  15. X

(SPOILERS) Union X: Cornerstone of the World's Rebirth

Could someone please clarify for me, what exactly is the narrative distinction between X, Unchained and Union Cross? Wonder if the playable characters would be Ephemer and Skuld.