Recent content by Xagzan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

DLC dreams you know won’t come true

Playable Kairi of course
  2. X

Possible new Organization fights?

Even though these are presumably single opponent fights, what I think would really be cool is a data rematch against the 3 Harbingers of Xehanort (what I call Ansem, Xemnas, and Youngnort), but this time as you defeat them, the remaining two and then one get stronger with new attacks and stuff.
  3. X

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

I mean, if this whole thing is Sora rewriting the events so Kairi doesn't get fridged, does the final battle against MX still happen? And if it does (dear god let Kairi be in the party for that), the end dialogue would surely be different, yeah? Guess it'll be a third old Xehanort for us.
  4. X

SHE

Daughter Protection Mode Activate Say wasn't there a children's book called Stella Luna? Unrelated but it popped in my head.
  5. X

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

You know, everything else aside, I'm really glad they're using...whatever the name of that track is, for these trailers. That music just blew my mind when I first heard it, and the 3 Xehanort fight was probably my favorite part of the whole game to that point (ironically coming right before my...
  6. X

Heck I've always appreciated Aqua's face 😏
  7. X

Plus it would mean no BS Kairi-napping.
  8. X

BTW - what the heck are those worldlines supposed to be anyway? Dimensions? Timelines?
  9. X

Also, is this confirmed to be the only DLC package there will be?
  10. X

Hmm, so kind of an expansion on what we saw from the last trailer, plus Sora and Namine talking bout something, and Xigbar. But hey, a Kairi scene! More of those. And it looks like Axel's gonna be replacing Sora in the fight against Saix? You mean so that Kairi wouldn't be sliced?
  11. X

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

Bah, who needs logic in KH lol. Besides, isn't the key only summoned once a fighter is destroyed? Even though he knocks her out offscreen, the key still doesn't form until he strikes her down, so a fight in between shouldn't be incongruous with that. Holy forking shirt balls that comic is...
  12. X

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

If we're talking about things we'd like to see in this DLC, I have a few thoughts too. More than anything else I just want more character interactions. Those scenes were where KH3 really shined, but for many of the cast it wasn't enough. Namine had exactly zero dialogue with anyone but Sora...
  13. X

Curious about James Patrick Stuart's perspective (spoilers)

Yeah and then he would've asked "Who's Luxu?" And Nomura would've said "he's gonna be in the mobile game." And Stuart would've said, "Mobile game? You mean like Snood?" 🙃
  14. X

Oh I know, I was just wondering if other people thought it'd be as interesting to pick his brain about it as I do. But now I'm seeing there's already a thread for voice actor discussion which I didn't notice before, sorry 😅 Feel free to move this there if you wish.
  15. X

I had a thought. Is it just me, or would it be really interesting to get some kind of interview with James Patrick Stuart about KH? In light of KH3, and the whole Luxu thing and where this series is going, I would love to know what he thinks about it all. Think about it. It was friggin 2005 or...