• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by wushuman90

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Good News: Devil May Cry Movie will be made by Sony

Bad News: It might suck. Why? Sony Plans Devil May Cry Movie - Movies News at IGN
  2. W

Uwe Boll is gonna sue you.

Seriously! One of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Uwe Boll Wants to Sue You - Movies News at IGN
  3. W

The Other Guys

I don't know if this topic was made, but I just found this trailer and it looks pretty hilarious IMO YouTube - 'The Other Guys' Trailer HD
  4. W

How would you feel?

If any of the Kingdom Hearts toy figure were in Toy Story 3?
  5. W

Help/Support ► How to put picture on Sig.

I'm a noob on this. How do I put my avatars under my signature.
  6. W

Newcomer

Sorry if this is a bit off topic. I'm new to this site but I've played KH since 2004. I'm also a Devil May Cry fan but I adore KH just as much. I started making fan fic stories for DMC4 and KH. The fan fic story for KH is called "Kingdom Hearts Diaries." The story is RIGHT after the events of...
  7. W

Newcomer

Sorry if this is a bit off topic. I'm new to this site but I've played KH since 2004. I'm also a Devil May Cry fan but I adore KH just as much. I started making fan fic stories for DMC4 and KH. The fan fic story for KH is called "Kingdom Hearts Diaries." The story is RIGHT after the events of...
Back