• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Witchcrest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Namine's drawings

Now I've looked at all of them and get what they all are...except for this one: Ok that's Roxas obviously...but where is he? D: At first I thought it was Radiant Garden 'cause of the blueness, but I'm not sure anymore. What do you guys think?
  2. W

Need help on Re:CoM

lol I posted the same question the other day xD http://forums.khinsider.com/chain-memories/130677-help-defeating-vexen.html I don't blame you though he's a pain D:
  3. W

Theory Time!

I do have to say that I love your theory on many levels, like the fact that you use quoted evidence and that it's pretty well thought out. :D I do have to say though that KH wiki is not 100% accurate. More like 97-99%. But based on the evidence you found your theory is awesome d(^^d) Edit...
  4. W

Help defeating Vexen

AH!! OMG I GOT HIM!! Thank you guys! <333
  5. W

Help defeating Vexen

Ew Donald healed him with ice ]: ok no Donald then xD
  6. W

Help defeating Vexen

Hmm... *scritches chin* I was going with the "only doing one sleight" thing maybe that isn't a good idea. xD Thanks for the help ^-^
  7. W

Help defeating Vexen

I've been playing Re:COM and I can't seem to get past the first time you fight Vexen. D: Any tips?
  8. W

Roxas question

Ok, when Roxas shows up and fights with Sora in front of Memory's Skyway, Roxas says, "Tell me...tell me why he picked you." Then he flies up and sees the Sora stain glass thing and sees the picture of all of his friends and then says, "I see. That's why." Who is this he? Did he mean Diz? Or...
  9. W

terras eyes

Did Riku? Before he turned into Xehanort's heartless I mean.
  10. W

Agrabah

Ya but he didn't want to help the Oganization. He wanted to help Sora. =o So that wasn't Riku. xP
  11. W

Why do you fight Riku in KH2?

Riku probably fought him for old times sake, 'cause they play-fought a lot when they were little. If you notice, his heart really isn't in that fight. Plus you find out later on that Riku didn't want Sora to see him and find out what had become of him. So the only way to spend time with him was...
  12. W

A/V/T , K/S/R , and N/R/? theory

I know what he ment but it just really bugged me D: lol True! xD
  13. W

A/V/T , K/S/R , and N/R/? theory

Get 4 of what? ...>>
  14. W

Audo does crack too...

Only because she's the youngest PoH
  15. W

Favorite card.

Cloud! Gotta love floofing the hair ;D (more re com but still hair floofing! <3 )
Back