• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Winged Unkown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 2

Lol nice fanfic so far its really good and funny ^_^ keep it up! Rikku is my fav FFX-2 character! I cant wait to read more!
  2. W

Female Order Member

True it is very confusing but some people like King Mickey are just pretending to be with the order I think anyway.... But I hope there is a female member considering one of the members seems to have womanly features. Also I noticed if the 13th member was a female that would make both females...
  3. W

Have anyone of you...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't like that at all hopefully it won't be true. I mean why do they choose famous idiots....can't they choose people not that known like Tidus from Final Fantasy X.
  4. W

BHK friend's name meanings

I dont like the idea of Olette, Pense and Hayner being like Sora, Kairi and Riku...I mean its just stealing their friendship away.... But anyways the 3 new characters look alright Roxas (BHK) seems misunderstood and complicated poor guy
  5. W

Kingdom Hearts 2 Jump Festa 2006!

I wanna see more fmv scenes hopefully of Kairi and Riku (my fav characters) and also a bit more of the 13 order Im pondering over the 13th member
  6. W

what if there more ff9 characters other than vivi

I hope to see Zidane but I doubt it....Garnet would be very interesting too....FF9 has such great characters and Im so angry nearly all the FFVII characters are in it. But atleast Vivi is there
  7. W

Hiya!

Hello Im new to the forums- well duh lol anyways Im from KHU and I come and check around on KHI as well though hopefully I will have fun here so yeah Hiya
Back