• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by winex82

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

I dont get it?[weapons]

uhh ok guess we just wait on him..
  2. W

I dont get it?[weapons]

ooo so we wait for like 2 yrs for kh3 to come out lol
  3. W

I dont get it?[weapons]

no i meant cause kairi has a keyblade 2 now so riku the king sora and kairi thats 4 main keyblades then right?
  4. W

the Real keyblade

Any1 kno what the real keyblade looks like. Cause we've seen kingdom key but what would the keyblade look like without the kindom key on it?
  5. W

I dont get it?[weapons]

lol u kno there is more then 3
  6. W

I dont get it?[weapons]

riku didn't use any wing blade in COM he used his soul eater there 2
  7. W

I dont get it?[weapons]

i think that dark keyblade in kh one is better then the way to dawn
  8. W

I dont get it?[weapons]

How come Riku's way to dawn can be used as a keyblade?It dont look like a keyblade so why can it unlock stuff!! like in kh2 the final battle when the king sora and riku opened kingdom hearts
  9. W

A new threat ¿

A new threat ¿ I read threw Ansems sercet notes on KH2 and it said that there were 3 parts to a human the body the heart and the soul Could that mean there will be souless people??!!
  10. W

Oricum +

its taken awhile to load
  11. W

Oricum +

sorry never knew of that
  12. W

Oricum +

i got like 5 things missing is the synthis list with the moogle cause if that isn't it then i got like 50 missing
  13. W

need some tips for godness of fate cup

yea well the thunder spell hit both of them and i killed them both in 10 sec
  14. W

Oricum +

u mean create all synis?? or collect all martials
  15. W

Oricum +

can anybody tell me how to get the last oricum + i did all the worlds and got them out of all the items boxes but there is still one more how do i get?
Back