• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Werkdaddy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Werkdaddy

Looking for new Unicornis Union to join!

The party I've been with hasn't been very active and I've been highest level for awhile. Looking for a party that is more active.
  2. Werkdaddy

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

In general there isn't a problem with there being mulitple keyblades in the RoD, in fact Nomura said the only difference between keyblade from the two realms is there point of origin. But if this is the case then Mickey would have found one a lot easier, heck Aqua would have stumbled upon a few...
  3. Werkdaddy

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

This seriously made me mad. For 15 years I've always wanted the story of Mickey in the Rod and how he got the Kingdom Key D. This was a huge cop out. Mainly because we don't actually know how keyblades are created. We do know that keyblades from the RoL and RoD are created in the same way from...
  4. Werkdaddy

When Unchained Does Come Out In English...

I was just wondering if anyone was planning groups yet for the English North American release of Unchained. I'm thinking of either joining with Anguis or Unicornis and if anyone is interested in getting a group going, that would be cool.
  5. Werkdaddy

Question about the Castle of Dreams

I agree that it would be awesome to explore various remnants of worlds in the RoD as long as they do it right...(giving us at least some detail into what happens to these worlds after being swallowed by darkness.) More so, since its basically confirmed she will have contact with the king, I'm...
  6. Werkdaddy

Here Is An Interesting Question

So I was just playing through BBSFM again and while re-reading the Xehanort Reports I thought of something that seems interesting. In Xehanort's Report 6 it states that "The third type of key, the Keyblade of heart, came into existence when the World was reorganized after the Keyblade War...
  7. Werkdaddy

So who thinks...?

So from what I have gathered I'm in a minority when it comes to interest in the story of King Mickey in the Realm of Darkness and finding Kingdom Key D. Not that I want this to be an entire new playable game or anything like that because they are coming out with enough of those for padding until...
  8. Werkdaddy

We will ever know?

Do you think we will ever learn about the King's journey to get the dark realm's keyblade. I mean this is the only dark realm keyblade we know of and I doubt I'm the only one who is curious on how it was obtained and how the King traversed into and through the dark realm.
  9. Werkdaddy

7 Sleeping Keyholes

So in KH3D Yen Sid charges Sora and Riku with a unique version of the Mark of Mastery Exam so that they get the power to awaken hearts. I can buy that. But before the test he tells them that just as there are seven pure lights there are seven sleeping keyholes. Why are these two associated with...
  10. Werkdaddy

Super Confused! Please Help!

Ok thanks guys this makes more sense now
  11. Werkdaddy

Super Confused! Please Help!

Yes my question is really about needing a clarification on the different Kingdoms Hearts. In the Xehanort Reports from Birth By Sleep, he says that the only true way to form a real Kingdom Hearts is with the x-blade. It also says that the two Kingdom Hearts that he has attempted to create so far...
  12. Werkdaddy

Help Plz!

Hey does anyone have a link to a site where i can read all the kingdom hearts ultimanias in english?
  13. Werkdaddy

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Wait there were chests available after you beat mf. where were they?
  14. Werkdaddy

Re: Mysterious Figure The way I did it was i just kept dodging and using thunder surge and heal when need to, kinda cheap but it works.
  15. Werkdaddy

Re: Mysterious Figure Hey no problem good luck beating vanitas!
Back