• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Walkway
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    Okay after you did that, did you click the left option it gave you? It's all in Kanji but you should have seen it. lol
    D
    lol Well calm down dude....Lets just chill and count to 10.
    Now did you go to "Downloads" and click it?
    D
    You only see one?
    There should be 4 there...lol
    And whats "Browww"
    D
    lol Yup. There are I think 4 official BBS themes. One is white with Terra, Ven, Auqa and Micky with a white BG.
    And the other three are themes for each one of the characters. So far I've seen Auqa's and Terra's. I don't know what Ven looks like though. lol You should go to the Japanese BBS site and take a look.
    D
    XD SO anyway whats up?!?!? lol and which theme is it?
    D
    lol Did any of that help for real? Or was that sarcasim? lol
    D
    lol It's easy to do. Hook your PSP up. Then it will open up your PSP's folders. The envelope icon won't actually say "Theme" So either pick one at random or make a new one and label it like that. Then drag the picture to that folder. Look at your PSP and when the load bar stops moving your all done. Then you go into your PSP. Go to the memory stick section thingy and it will show your photo's. And then from there it's pretty easy
    D
    You jerk! lol
    I already know. I was trying to be like Sora.
    XD
    D
    SQUEEK!
    By the beach!!??? I love the beach! lol I havn't been to the beach by me in about 2 whole weeks =(
    You should go!!! lol
    D
    That sounds odd. lol
    And all of this happend in The Dark Realm huh? XD
    D
    lol It sounds like you hardly know them. =P
    D
    Sweet. Do you mean actual brothers or friends?
    D
    lol And what were you doing in the Dark Realm? *points finger at you*
    D
    lol......I guess I got my answer......
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back