• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ultima_Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Seashells... Leading to a possible connection?

Why do all KH fans think that every little object has to have some sort of meaning? Kairi liked sea shells, if Xion is connected to Kairi, then she will like sea shells too. It's good to think outside of the box, but you can take it a little far :P As deep as Kingdom Hearts, it's not so deep...
  2. U

master xehanort/ kingdom hearts theory

It's all a mystery *waves hands in a ghostly manner*
  3. U

Axels Plan

Xemnas had a plan, to use Axel to destroy the traitors.
  4. U

They should have added a Sephiroth fight

The most fun out of KH1 and KH2 was getting prepared to fight Sephiroth. They could have easily added a Sephiroth battle. They could have made a secret room inside Castle Oblivion. Since Sora has fought Sephiroth in the past, the challenge could have been formed from his memories.
  5. U

358/2 Delay- Could it mean...?

Yes, more time to save up for a DS.
  6. U

Sora looks different in the KH2 OP

When I watch the OP and EDs for Kingdom Hearts 1, and then I watch the KH2 OP I notice he looks different (and better) for some reason *is shot*
  7. U

NA 358/2 Days site launches

Xion: I doubt it Terra: I believe this is true DS:....DS? Am I missing something? Aqua: Does Kairi have a mom? She has a grandma, but nothing about her mom is known. Ven: I believe the Ven and Roxas connection is linked to the unbirth's. Maleficent: I doubt that KH3: I hope not THAT late. I...
  8. U

358/2 Days Site Updates

My theory is still open ^_^
  9. U

Xion Existence

My bad, I wasn't talking about you :P Im just saying that no one should worry about posting their theories because no one can dismiss them.
  10. U

What's Xion's Connection to Kairi?

I'd like to comment about Xion being Aqua's nobody, as someone stated. Nobodies are created when someone turns into a heartless, and heartless didn't exist in BBS. The only character in BBS that has a connection to anyone in the current series is Xehanort. The only other connection is the fact...
  11. U

Xion Existence

It could be, no one should dismiss anyone's theories since nothing has been confirmed.
  12. U

New to khinsider, but not to Kingdom Hearts.

Hello fellow Kingdom Hearts fans. It's glad to be a part of a Kingdom Hearts only community. KH is the best game series ever, I get a great feeling every time I play the games. The story is amazing beyond belief, the gameplay is very polished and fun. Im one of the few who prefers Kingdom...
Back