• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion Existence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
There have probably been a lot of theories and thoughts about this and its probably getting annoying but heres my idea. Also I haven't been on the site in a while so please don't flame. The first part of the theory was how Namine and Roxas were made. Kairi couldn't make a heartless so her heart left her body. This isn't how Xion came to be because nothing happened to Kairi's body either. Her heart went to the person that had a pure heart and she cared for the most. It couldn't be Riku because his heart was full of darkness so it went to Sora. When Sora stabbed himself(emo) his and Kairi's heart came out his heart helped him form a heartless and Kairi's still couldn't make a heartless so it went back to her. Sora's body and soul went to Roxas and I guess Kairi's soul was with her heart and it somehow fused part of itself to Sora's body and made Namine. So Roxas was Sora's nobody and Namine was Kairi's nobody. So what about Xion's connection to Sora's memories? Since there were 2 hearts in Sora they made there own nobodies but also there own combined nobody. Xion, the combination of Sora and Kairi. Thats an even weirder existence than Roxas and Namine's. This is probably not right but its a theory I just thought up. Again please don't flame.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Maybe Sora and Kairi hearts combined to make a whole new set of memories and maybe even a new heart (but that is similar to what bladewarrior 13 said) anyway for all we know Xion could have memories of both Sora and Kairi( somebody tell me if Im wrong about Xion having both Sora and Kairis Memories)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The first part of the theory was how Namine and Roxas were made.

Which has been stated nicely but let's hear you our regardless.

Kairi couldn't make a heartless so her heart left her body.

Actually, her Heart leaving her Body at all is a mystery. The Heart leaves the Body when? When it becomes a Heartless. Why then would Kairi's Heart, belonging to a PoH, leave its body at all? Mystery.

This isn't how Xion came to be because nothing happened to Kairi's body either.

I like it when people say this. It's easier for me to raise a possible counter argument against it.
Namine came from Sora yet Sora's Body and Soul were Roxas. What is Namine made of then? Possibly the same thing as Xion that lets her "be" despite the fact Kairi's B+S are still in-tact.

Her heart went to the person that had a pure heart

Sora? Pure Heart? What did I miss?

It couldn't be Riku because his heart was full of darkness

How about the fact he wasn't even there? XD

When Sora stabbed himself(emo)

Because there's nothing more emo than sacrificing yourself for the greater good and saving your friends.
/Sarcasm

his and Kairi's heart came out his heart helped him form a heartless

You mean his and Kairi's Hearts leaving Sora's Body made for Kairi to wake up and for Sora to turn into a Heartless.

I guess Kairi's soul was with her heart

If her Soul was with her Heart, her Body would've died. Body - Soul = Death. So no, her Soul never left her Body, only her Heart did.

and it somehow fused part of itself to Sora's body and made Namine.

Which would then require an explanation as to how Roxas is an incomplete Body. Which hasn't even been hinted towards, since AtW constantly repeated in his Reports how Namine was made of all but Nothing incarnate.

So what about Xion's connection to Sora's memories?

What connection to his Memories? The "she can't endure it"? Take it as Namine talking about Kairi and move on with your life, it makes much more sense that way.

Since there were 2 hearts in Sora they made there own nobodies but also there own combined nobody. Xion, the combination of Sora and Kairi.

The combination of Sora and Kairi is Namine. Kairi's Nobody, who came from Sora, and has ties to Sora's Memories and Heart.

Thats an even weirder existence than Roxas and Namine's.

You're under the painfully mistaken assumption that Roxas and Namine's existence are of a similar nature. They're obviously not.

This is probably not right but its a theory I just thought up. Again please don't flame.

Not flaming, just amused somewhat. Nice try though.

Maybe Sora and Kairi hearts combined to make a whole new set of memories and maybe even a new heart (but that is similar to what bladewarrior 13 said) anyway for all we know Xion could have memories of both Sora and Kairi( somebody tell me if Im wrong about Xion having both Sora and Kairis Memories)

Xion has no Memories at all. Hearts don't just 'give birth' to another Heart or another Memory. Things don't just appear out of nowhere.

Final_Oblivion

Maybe Xion is a nobody created from Sora's altered memories in Catsle Oblivion. Which could explain why she looks like Kairi but isn't, and also why she has the Keyblade.

anti-form137

I made a post just like this a like last night (Xion theory if anyone feels like looking) and everyone completely shut me down. how come you get all the nice people?

But i agree with you. I think this is a valid argument and it makes sense to me.

Plus, everyone is going on about how namine and roxas were the only confirmed nobodies created in HB. But that's the thing. nothing else has been confirmed. we're just speculating and that's all we can do.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Yeah you were shot down, but it's not like we butchered you; get over it.

And siding with SA here, it's a tad far fetched and quite flawed in some areas.
Not bad of a try though, but I do suggest you look over more information before posting another thread.

canito_q

lol
i also tough of it before as a baby
Roxas is Sora´s nobody...btw, i know, I can´t believe it either XD, and because Kairi´s heart was in Sora when that happen, Kairi´s nobody has a part of Sora, like the power on his memories (wait a sec, Kairí´s not virgin anymore?!?)
Now, if Namine' has 2 sides, 1 is Sora with Roxas as nobody and Kairi with..? How many nobodies can you have? Namine' looks like the KHII kairi, yet Xion looks like KHI kairi ...and aqua..., i guess Xion is Kairir´s personal nobody, she came back and got her heart cleaned (Windex magic, man!) , making her a PoH. Theres also a connection, in KHII Namine' always said I always wanted to meet you to Roxas, and she said the same thing to Xion, maybe because shewanted to know about her self, IDK!!!!!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I made a post just like this a like last night (Xion theory if anyone feels like looking) and everyone completely shut me down. how come you get all the nice people?

Uh, no, this was still shot down XD;

Plus, everyone is going on about how namine and roxas were the only confirmed nobodies created in HB. But that's the thing. nothing else has been confirmed. we're just speculating and that's all we can do.

Nothing else has been confirmed because you only had two Hearts involved in the mess. Two Nobodies to match. Hearts merging/fusing/whatev = unlikely to all but impossible unless it's permanent or something like what's theorized to how Xehanort was created.

Roxas is Sora´s nobody...btw, i know, I can´t believe it either XD

What in blazes is so unbelivable about that?

and because Kairi´s heart was in Sora when that happen, Kairi´s nobody has a part of Sora, like the power on his memories

We're told no part of Sora actually went to Namine - because it went to Roxas.

(wait a sec, Kairí´s not virgin anymore?!?)

Ew.

Now, if Namine' has 2 sides, 1 is Sora with Roxas as nobody

How would that give Namine "two sides"? o_O if anything, it did to Sora, or at most - Roxas.

Namine' looks like the KHII kairi, yet Xion looks like KHI kairi

Nami looks precisely like Kairi in Re:CoM only with blonde hair. They have all but the same sprite as far as the body and face go.

i guess Xion is Kairir´s personal nobody, she came back and got her heart cleaned (Windex magic, man!) , making her a PoH.

Unconfirmed.

Theres also a connection, in KHII Namine' always said I always wanted to meet you to Roxas, and she said the same thing to Xion, maybe because shewanted to know about her self, IDK!!!!!

Or because she's just a lonely person that had ways in which she related to both individuals?

Rulaxie

Actually, her Heart leaving her Body at all is a mystery. The Heart leaves the Body when? When it becomes a Heartless. Why then would Kairi's Heart, belonging to a PoH, leave its body at all? Mystery.

There was this theory that said that when Kairi and Sora were still in DI in the Secret Place where Kairi goes right through Sora, it was right at that moment when Kairi's heart transferred to Sora's body.

Since the heart and the soul never really got consumed by darkness, Kairi never really got the chance to turn into a heartless... Her soul and heart were still around.

When Sora releases both his and Kairi's heart, Namine and Roxas were created because Kairi's heart finally left a body.

Sora was basically a vessel for Kairi's heart until he decides to give Kairi's heart back and since Kairi's heart never left a body, it didn't turn into a heartless.

But... if Roxas has no memories whatsoever of Sora because of that short time span of Sora becoming a Heartless, wouldn't Namine have no memories of Kairi either? Namine and Roxas were created right after Sora killed himself for Kairi right? So it doesn't really make any sense.

Unless it's part of Namine being a special Nobody...

Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that Kairi most likely lost her heart when she went through Sora in the Secret Place. Since her heart was with Sora throughout almost the whole KH1 game, Sora had a few hallucinations of Kairi talking to him because Kairi's heart was inside his Body...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

You didn't answer what I was asking XD

There was this theory that said that when Kairi and Sora were still in DI in the Secret Place where Kairi goes right through Sora, it was right at that moment when Kairi's heart transferred to Sora's body.

Alternatively, that what we got to see was the Heart itself. I donno what I prefer more :\ neither makes much sense to me still.

Since the heart and the soul never really got consumed by darkness, Kairi never really got the chance to turn into a heartless... Her soul and heart were still around.

You got it backwards. Because Kairi was a PoH she didn't turn into a Heartless. That's the source. The Soul has nothing to do with this - it went with the Body.

When Sora releases both his and Kairi's heart, Namine and Roxas were created because Kairi's heart finally left a body.

It did the first time around too XD it left her own Body.

Sora was basically a vessel for Kairi's heart until he decides to give Kairi's heart back

"Decides"? Not like he had much of a choice.

and since Kairi's heart never left a body, it didn't turn into a heartless.

It did leave a Body, twice.
The reason it never became a Heartless is because she's a PoH.
Someone needs to replay KH1 o.o;

But... if Roxas has no memories whatsoever of Sora because of that short time span of Sora becoming a Heartless, wouldn't Namine have no memories of Kairi either? Namine and Roxas were created right after Sora killed himself for Kairi right? So it doesn't really make any sense.

...Namine really doesn't have Memories. At all. Neither Kairi's because those stayed with Kairi's Heart and Namine is more Sora based, and neither Sora's because those were on their way to Roxas but then made a U-turn back to Sora. o.o;;;;; you also need to replay KH2

Unless it's part of Namine being a special Nobody...

Uh, yeah.

Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that Kairi most likely lost her heart when she went through Sora in the Secret Place. Since her heart was with Sora throughout almost the whole KH1 game, Sora had a few hallucinations of Kairi talking to him because Kairi's heart was inside his Body...

Well known fact that made me laugh so hard when we found out the truth behind him seeing Kairi popping up all over the place.

canito_q

What in blazes is so unbelivable about that?
btw, that was sarcasm.
And I think you misunderstood my idea of 2 sides, I mean Kairi and Sora, because Kairi gave the heart and Sora turned int a heartless. I named Roxas because I also said the connection meaning that: Cause Namine' has those 2 sides, She wanted to meet Roxas, to know more about Sora, and she wanted to meet Xion , to know more about Kairi (''I always wanted to meet you''). It could be because of her lonelyness, but, then why didn't she said the same thing to Saix, Riku, DiZ, or anyone else?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Uh, because if she came to Saix, he'd capture her again, and DiZ was busy abusing her?
Roxas is explainable because of his ties to Sora, until we get an official reason.
As for Xion... I'd sooner put her as another Nobody lacking Memories with possible ties to Kairi and thus Namine than her being another side of Namine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back