• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by twister28001

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Sin Returns

Sin has returned again to Spira. Now it is up to the summoners and their guardians to bring the calm to Spira again. Name: Ryu Sex: Male Age: 16 Job: Summoner Bio: A mysterious teenager who became a summoner to defeat Sin. He also became a summoner to get revenge against Sin for killing his...
  2. T

What's Up?

What's up? I'm back! Sorry I haven't been on.
  3. T

Your Favorite ► Favorite Aeon/Summon Beast

Who is your favorite Aeon/Summon Beast from the FF series? Mine is Anima from FFX because of her powerful attacks, her Overdrive Oblivion, and her scary appearance.
  4. T

Funny Signs

Here are some funny signs. I found this on the internet. Hope you enjoy. http://webcenters.compuserve.com/gatewaynet/atplay/funnysigns.jsp?floc=ap-main-1-L1
  5. T

Pets

What kind of pets you have? I have 9 boston terrier dogs. My family raises them.
  6. T

Choosing the 2 Keyblades

I would choose Ultimate and One Winged Angel Keyblades. That would be interesting combination. Just one question how will Sora cast magic when he has two keyblades in his hand?
  7. T

The Ranks Of The Organization

Why is Marluxia the leader of the Organization when his number rank is #12 I think. I mean Vexen is #4 I think. Do you think that he should have been the leader than Marluxia? Sorry if this doesn't make sense.
  8. T

why does BFU wears a blindfold?

I always thought that characters that had blindfolds on were blinded by light. I'm surprised that Ansem isn't wearing a blindfold. His red coat blocks off his face so I can't really tell.
  9. T

The Butterfly Effect

Has anybody seen The Butterfly Effect before?
  10. T

R/R or Sora's Story?

Sora's story because it had a better story. Also he could summon more characters than Riku.
  11. T

umm can i get a link?

Well it's just my opinion. Sorry. Besides I like Evanescence. They are a good band.
  12. T

umm can i get a link?

I have to admit the song was good but it didn't fit right with the movie. What is the song's name? Who sings it also?
  13. T

umm can i get a link?

I've seen that video before but they played "Bring Me To Life" or "Haunted" by Evanescence in it.
  14. T

Dark riku Picture

Here you go. http://naimoka.com/arts2/nomura/kh/persos/riku3.jpg
  15. T

Dark riku Picture

Scroll back to the top where I said, "I found one." "I hope you like it." It should be underneath it.
Back