• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by *~Twilight~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Help/Support ► i might get killed

YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY! ---I mean, mean! Who am I kidding. YOU GUYS ARE HILAROUS!
  2. T

Help/Support ► See his crystal tears;

Wow, sounds familiar. Im not gonna go into details but it IS hard to deal with. When he wakes up, look him in the eyes and tell him you are his best friend and you love him (in a friend way). Knowing someone with a brain they'll ask why they have this pain in there head or why theyre in this...
  3. T

Help/Support ► My 2 Best Friends...

Well, thanks you guys! I REALLY REALLY appeciate (I spelled that wrong didnt I?) that. Actually, I just talked to her. She said she was sorry for pushing me in the dirt like that. You guys stopped me from doing that (well, along with my sister who...well... lets just say I have a therapist...
  4. T

...thanks alot guys... It helped... :/ I guess I just miss her... She was everything in my defintion in friend. And I need to move on. Thanks.
  5. T

Help/Support ► My Father's New Rule

First off, I wanna say I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry for you dad doing that to you. No one deserves that. No one. And cops are always like that. My friend got abused before. The cops did nothing. They said pretty much the same thing yours did. "We can't control what goes on under your...
  6. T

Help/Support ► Fear

have you ever seen Darkness Falls? Well, if you haven't it's about the tooth fairy killing you if you look at her when she comes to get your tooth. You had to stay in the light to avoid her because she was in a fire and was EXTREMELY sensitive. Well, the night after I watched it, I was...
  7. T

My 2 best friends hate me. Well, one is two faced and acts like my friend but she talks about me. My other friend "Bob" hates me. Shes slowly destroying me. I hate it. I never thought we'd fight. We've NEVER fought. We were the best friends of the year. We could've one a grammy and 2 Oscars if...
  8. T

Help/Support ► Dealing with social constructs

look them straight in the eye and say I'm an atheasist and I'm proud. To tell u truefully, I'm Baptist and I don't really believe in God. (it's weird I know) but I guess it's doubt really. I think God is a figmet of our imagnation. You know, just to prove that someone created this world.
  9. T

FF Remade?

Hello there everyone!!! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!!! (b/c I did!!!) I GOT PIE!!! :thumbsup: But I'm getting of topic... So... I heard that Final Fansty was being remade. ??? I don't know if it's true so I came here to find out if anyone else heard about it...
  10. T

Playstation 3

Okay one and all!! Welp. Unlike the extremely lucky people who got a chance to acutally buy the Playstation 3, I didn't. Which kind of sucks but after I read something I thought I was somewhat lucky that I didn't have to stand in line for it. What I'm getting to is that when I was in class...
  11. T

KH Dreams...

Okay, this is my first thread so don't be brutal. But anyways... Well, for the past few months, I've been having dreams... Kingdom Hearts related dreams to be precise... I've had 2... 1.) Well, my first one was definaitly (did I spell that right? Idk & Idc) something. It was EXTREMELY dark. I...
  12. T

Help on Hades Paradox Cup

okay... I've had kingdom hearts 2 4EVER and I REALLY need help! On Hades Paradox games thing I'm on Cerebrus (<<cant spell<<) one and I cant get 3000 points! I've gotten EVERYTHING but that and its SO frustrating that I started throwing pretzels at my tv. :cursing: (Yes... tis true I had to...
Back