• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tsumi-Sama

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

3rd Symbol Artwork (Unnoficial)

i agree with MuffinMan
  2. T

What is your faveorite thing about kingdom hearts?

[B]the song,sora and riku, ff characters
  3. T

Sora's Outfit

[B]thanx,sorry guys i'll move this to graphics, i'm still a little lost when it comes to posting threads. :o
  4. T

Sora's Outfit

[B]Which one is the art section? Graphics? :confused: :confused:
  5. T

Sora's Outfit

[B]thanx mattdelig29!
  6. T

Sora's Outfit

[B]There's an art section? Sorry I didn't know! :o
  7. T

Sora's Outfit

Did anyone try to draw Sora's outfit? Or try to make their own? Sora is so hard to draw now because he moves so damned fast in the KH2 videos! :mad: So does anyone have ideas on a KH2 Sora outfit they have made(drawn) or want to make? :D
  8. T

what unknown iz Your favorite?

[B]Zexion and Axel :D
  9. T

More Comic-con videos!!!

:D Allright one last round of applause for Non_Existant One for working so hard to get those videos up and ready!! :D
  10. T

More Comic-con videos!!!

[B] did you see the video with Sora fighting that Dragon Heartless?
  11. T

Amazing and Strange Deep Dive Trailer Reborn!?

[B] Yeah because BHK was fighting the heartless and i think Riku jumped down the aid BHK fight the heartless because he was falling toward them
  12. T

More Comic-con videos!!!

[B]Yay! let's all give a round of applause for Non_Existant One for the awesome pics and videos! :D :D
  13. T

More Comic-con videos!!!

[B]I just saw the clip with Sora and co. fighting the dragon heartless, I LOOOVE it!!! I'm gonna try and draw the fighting poses of Sora(which will be tough but i'll try :rolleyes: )
  14. T

More Comic-con videos!!!

[b] :D sounds good!
Back