• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Traskix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha you are mature, big difference in being immature and knowing how to enjoy life. Oh? How severe? Like 'it's all good' or 'ROFL YOU SAID DUTY'? Also, you can refuse to answer my questions anytime, I am just being my usual curious self~

Good. Whatever you do, don't talk about ninjabusters. He will go crazy.

*waityoujustsaid'she'doesthatmeanyouthinkIamshethatisrudeImaycrywaaahwaaaahwaaahseethoseweretearsitshardtoshowthemlikethiswaaahwaaahwaaah*
    Well how bad is the immaturity? Slightly immature, childish, or diapers? And hey, I've seen many a female beyond immature ;P

No, I don't. That's my evil twin, be careful!

*Iconcurjustliketalkingwithoutspacesmakesitmuchfunner*
    Oh? Does he act a tad immature? Remember, guys mature slower than girls (says science, can't be wrong >.>)

lol phone swap surprise, sure, just txt me with whatever phone of yours is in possession xD

*easyroadisneverfun*
    Hey, not all guys are scumbags xD Some of us have good reps! Trust in him as I know you do ^^;; Besides, if anyone did, you'd judo kick their face off, so it's not wise xD

Grr, how lame is that. Sorry to hear that :/ Whats your phone now?

*ninjawoosh*
    The bf issue? He's a man, punch him, he'll live xD hold back a little though!

lol I should call it and see xD Could be someone famous! Why he no pay for the phone?

*wootwootwootwootwoot*
    Lol I prefer to use words over fists, avoiding conflict betters the world ^^ *hippi-pride away!*

Lol nice, I still have yours (unless you changed it) as Kafine Krista xD

*ohmannowIhavetopostthankyoukindly~*
    But movies and tv and interwebs don't lie. Though kiwi is wise, may be on to something...I'll ask google.

I DID! The movie is easily one of my fave of all time, it is that good.
    Judo chop if not, violence solves everything I saw it in a movie before.

Like Chronicle, AMAZING MOVIE.
    Hmm, I'll get back to you on that one...my people will call your people...sometime...

I gotcha, even 40 minute drives I consider long xD Well I hope you get to see him soon ^^;;
    Haha that would make things bit weird xD So what you up to then?

That's a stinker. When's he gonna be free?
    so how are you today? I'm just watching a FF13 walkthough I promised myself I wouldn't play it but that doesn't mean I can't check it out ahead of time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back