• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Toilet93

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

I am back !!

Hello guys , i'm back once again but i think alot of you won't remember me already -_- But !! I still want to say this out :D And also , please do this survey if u are free , it won't take much of your time Just a mere 5 minutes will do , thank you This survey is pretty important to me ...
  2. T

Clannad

This anime is quite new , i guess Since it spawned a sequel to it's series Clannad After Story This is a nice anime and i would really recommend it Don't think that it's always a happy anime Lol , i sort of alr figured out what would happened Since i watched the Clannad movie , anime series...
  3. T

I am also new here !!! :D

Hello people !! I just started an account not long ago I am also a KH fan !! Currently waiting for Kingdom Hearts : Birth by sleep(PSP version) to come out If u have any information on when it's gonna come out Please share it with me , thanks Looking forward to it :lol:
Back