• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by To_hell_and_back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Guardian of Armagedon (The Frozen Wastelands)

Chapter One, Part One - The Beginning of it All In a world of chaos and destruction, the world is slowly collapsing under their feet.... People, and machines destroy the forests and the heart of the planet.... Now, the time has come and the world will suffer and the people and machines will...
  2. T

Prologue Part 2: He begins to eat his meat, suddenly hears a soft roar in the distance. He begins to grab his gear and his wooden spear just incase he may need it. He opens the door and runs toward the sound; he then dives behied a massive snow mound and peaks his head over the top. He sees...
  3. T

Ok, im just gonna give you guys a preview of my story and i will work on it throughout the week, and if you would like give me your opinions so i could make this story even better... Overview: Through many years of corruption and hatrid throughout the world, it has destroyed and weakened...
Back