• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheKEYofDestiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

How do you stop Sin Harvest (or whatever its called)??

Ok, i posted a thread about fighting sephiroth and for all that responded thanks it helped a ton! I have now been able to fight sephiroth and lose with only 3 to 4 hp bars left in Sephiroth. However the attack Sin Harvest kills me everytime since it depletes all of your mp and leaves you...
  2. T

Need Help with Sepiroth!!!

Ok so heres what I've done so far- 1. leveled myself up from 52 to 76- I think my level is good enough for the fight 2.bought tons of items, etc. hyper potionsX52, ethersX18. ElixersX8 3. Put items and Curaga into quick list- ITs called something like that. 4. Pressed traingle on my items- made...
  3. T

How do you gain experience in item sysnthesis

I need 119 experience to make the Ultima weapon, but I only have 80. I rarely synthesize so i dont know much about it. If anyone has any explanantion towards how to raise my experience or just any advice on synthsizing i would appreciate it. Or if there is just a forum for synthesizing...
  4. T

Square-enix's Email?

Does anyone happen to know Square -Enix's email address. I mean the one were you can just email them to tell them suggestions, or complaints; not the privacy policy one. I was going to email a letter to them but i dont know there address. Please help.
  5. T

Kh2FM coming to AMerican shores?

I'll be sure to ask around to see what other stores think- and sorry about the sticky thread thing, it slipped my mind.
  6. T

Kh2FM coming to AMerican shores?

ALright, so I went into GameStop today and looked at a couple games. After a while I thought what the heck and asked, "Do you know if Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix is coming to America?" And the employee answered "YES!" Now I dont know if he was pulling my chain, but with the recent news on how...
  7. T

Possibility of American release for kh2fm

Yes i have read that FInal Mix might actually be coming to America. Acoording tothe pages of US video magazine... I think ill just copy and paste it instead. The Buzz: Square Enix and Disney's Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix is on its way to North America. According to the pages of US video...
Back