• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2FM coming to AMerican shores?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKEYofDestiny

ALright, so I went into GameStop today and looked at a couple games. After a while I thought what the heck and asked, "Do you know if Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix is coming to America?" And the employee answered "YES!" Now I dont know if he was pulling my chain, but with the recent news on how many sales KH2FM had in Japan in seems highly likily for the game to come the States as well! So what do you think about this- Can the info I recieved be taken as fact, or just as a lie? Or should I go and ask other game stores before taking this information as fact about KH2FM release in America?

D

Deleted member 36435

Go ask some other stores... but hopefully this guy wasn't pulling you chain.

kenji21

How should a employee of a shop know if KH2FM is going to be released in America and why are you not posting this in the sticky thread ..? Must be very difficult ...

TheKEYofDestiny

I'll be sure to ask around to see what other stores think- and sorry about the sticky thread thing, it slipped my mind.

TepidShark

Awards
While we don't know yet if it may or may not be coming to America, I still wouldn't trust the people a Gamestop. They try to act like they know alot about what is happening in the world of video games, but they really don't know very well.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Lol, yeah go and trust GS. :p

The guy is merely speculating, like any other person out there, that since it's doin well in Japan, it's gonna come out here. THats all it is, speculating, NO ONE knows for sure. Except for SE.

shadow_soraxiii

one, im gonna reserve it the day its comfirmed, and teo, if they release that here, the should also release KH1 final mix....i want 2 read the subtitles for extra scenes in english 2

Joy

Bronze Member
It's a lie, they have no idea when the game is coming it, or even if it is coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back