• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by the neon knight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Unlocking the new secret movie "Birth By Sleep"

To unlock the new secret movie on Critical Mode, all I have to do is complete all the worlds, right?:confused:
  2. T

Enigmatic Soldier Location: Do I really have to play the game over again?

:cursing: Ok... Im on proud mode. I beat all the extra organization battles and have all worlds completed. I cant find this last boss. Places on line say that you have to play the game over again. Is this true?
  3. T

I need help...

Thanks guys:thumbup: Keep playing.
  4. T

I need help...

1. Im playing KHIIFM and Im right at the last spot right before the last series of boss fights. One thing is missing, where is the FINAL FORM? I should have at this point but I dont. How do I activate it? 2. There is a new FORM where sora is in his red pants and blue shirt and has one keyblade...
  5. T

Final Analysis: "Another Side, Another Story" and "Deep Dive"

I posted this a few weeks ago on KH-2.net After playing KH2 through for the second time, I still haven't got any better at reading or speaking Japanese. However, the identities and motives of many characters have become very clear to me. Below is my final analysis/opinions of the main points...
  6. T

Thats why I said, "Read at your own risk!!!"
  7. T

I posted this a few weeks ago on KH-2net. After playing KH2 through for the second time, I still haven't got any better at reading or speaking Japanese. However, the identities and motives of many characters have become very clear to me. Below is my final analysis/opinions of the main points...
Back