• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SuperLink

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Xion and Riku?

I'm pretty sure it's to Riku. It's a +1 to all of XionxRiku Shipping's stats
  2. S

multi. 365/2

I'm pretty sure the multiplayer is just local.
  3. S

is Xion Playable?

Since Nomura has said no in the past, and I myself have not seen proof of this demo screen thingy, I'll continue assuming she's not playable for now.
  4. S

YOU GET TO PLAY AS MARLUXIA IN 358/2 DAYS?!!

I dunno. I personally thought Xion wasn't confirmed as playable *yet*. EDIT: ^ I highly doubt unlockables will have been revealed yet.
  5. S

YOU GET TO PLAY AS MARLUXIA IN 358/2 DAYS?!!

You can play as Xion? o.0; That's news to me.
  6. S

Drawing of Xion from Someone at TGS. *Spoilers, I guess*

I have to say her skin is slightly tanned, and it's definitely a bit darker than Kairi's and Naminé's.
  7. S

Canon means something along the lines of "related to the official story, or part of the official story"
  8. S

Aqua'a voice is also much lower than I thought it would be. Her gameplay looks like fun too.
  9. S

You just won the internet. O: EDIT: She looks more like Kairi than I thought. Her skin is kind of dark, and her hair is darker than it was on the artist's render (and she looks less like Aqua). Oh goody. :3
  10. S

By the way guys, I think Xion's hair only appears bluish in this picture because of the colours the artist used. The cloak is the same colour and we all know what colour the Org. cloak is. So I think we can picture the hair less blue and more black than that.
  11. S

Wow her hairstyle actually looks like Kairi's reversed... And considering this is set before KHII, Xion looks more like younger Kairi with shorter hair (which makes sense) I don't really think we can take this image too literally though. She may be officially revealed and look more like...
  12. S

Xion is Kairi's memory of Sora.

Maybe he read it on KH Wiki and thought it was truth, so he decided to "remind" us. :P
  13. S

Or a mix of both. I've been wondering why DiZ said "she...?" because perhaps he was expecting her to be Riku's nobody. That would also half explain why Xion has a keyblade, fake though it may be. This may represent the fact that Riku hadn't mastered the keyblade yet at that point in time...
  14. S

Xion is Kairi's memory of Sora.

I literally just now posted something along these lines in another thread. And I came up with it myself! (As in if there was a theory I hadn't seen it before. :P)
Back