• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sorceress Edea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Blue room?

There was also a yellow country themed room the was not enterable as well.
  2. S

Dive into the Heart/Awakening Choices

What I find most interesting is that the argument mostly seems to occur with the path that Sora would have sacrificed. To be honest, I am not quite sure what Sora would have given up in exchange. I just record what everyone else believes he would have done. The majority believed that Sora would...
  3. S

Very well then...
  4. S

If Sora (not the player) could choose his own status by free will, what do you suppose he would have chosen? Here is what I believe: What path do you chose: Warrior/Sword What path will you give up in exchange: Mystic/Rod What's most important to you: Friendship What do you want outta life: To...
  5. S

The Four Worlds

Were you referring to the three phases of the Gimmi Ship Mode? So what you mean is that Disney Castle, Traverse Town, Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum, Deep Jungle, and Hundred Acer Wood are in the "World" of Light, Agrabah, Atlantica, Halloween Town, Neverland, And Monstro are in the "World" of...
  6. S

The Four Worlds

In Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, there were three extra Ansem Reports added. In Ansem Report 12, there was a mentioning of four particular worlds: Ansem Report 12 I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a...
Back