• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Soraiku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH2 release date?

I talked with a guy from Square Enix, and he said something about info being pretty hush hush over there. But this is what he did know. (Read my sig) I wouldn't take it as 100% true evidence or confirmation, but it's something. Other than that, ppl...stop the "KH2 Release Date" threads.
  2. S

Bhk

I don't think he's Sora's shell. And his name hasn't been revealed yet. And lets hope you don't get flammed...too badly. Sorry. End.
  3. S

Body, Heart and Soul

Impressive. It actually makes sense...and if your right, then that fills in all the little gaps to our questions. Oh...and "wow". You actually gained respect from the forums most known "flammers". Much respect to you.
  4. S

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

I take it serious because I've had like, 2 friends..(?), tell me that they had just come out of depression problems and they had tried to committ suicide the night before. Or I mean they were having problems.... And I've also talked to people online who would just play around saying they would...
  5. S

(Calm...) Yea, I guess. But, in a way, I am right in what I say...well most of the stuff I say. j :/
  6. S

I would stop with the death threats, if I were you. One: Oh wow, your words hurt soo much. Two: They're threats, and S.E wouldn't be real happy if they read what you crap holes are posting. But, what can they do right? Well, if you post your little "plot" or whatever, and it's detailed enough...
  7. S

(Sorry if I double posted) I was reading some of the others' replies, and some people said they would consider suicide...umm, yea okay. Like I just got through saying: "What kind of dum @$$ are you?!" (I was first saying to the the person who started this thread, now YOU) You gotta be fu**in'...
  8. S

Ok...(...headache), I saw this thread when it first got made, and I figured no one would reply because of the question itself...but I can't believe there are 6 friggin' pages of replies on this. Firstly: wtf? Second: Again, what kind of question is this. Third: Is this question even valid...
  9. S

Is it me or...

...is there nothing to talk about in the KH2 section these days.(?) I mean, yeah, we do get the occasional "new scan" threads or whatever, but thats it really. I mean, alot of people spend hours and hours trying to dig up info on Kingdom Hearts 2, and they reveal this information here, and don't...
  10. S

BHK and Sora do look alike.

*uhh....* Anyway, the BHK can't be Sora's shell, because only those with strong hearts can wield a keyblade...and he wields 2...so obviously he must have a very powerful heart like Sora.....or maybe he's fused with someone else....hmmm....? Feel free to flame me... j :\
  11. S

the old org member looks fimilar......

Hey, welcome to the forums. Yea, your thread is in the right place I guess, and I guess your right about the new Organization member looking like Holgan. But...let's keep it relevant. Have fun, and don't spam or mention any KH2 release dates, cause your threads/posts will be deleted or closed...
  12. S

Powers of the Keybearer

Thanks...I guess for the info. Let's hope you don't get flamed. Thanks again, for contributing to the forums. Flame if you will... j :\
  13. S

Twice as much?

Both. Plus the overall gameplay.....hours. If that makes any sense. But of course, bigger is better.......can't wait. Flame me if you want. j :/
  14. S

That would suck if there was a KH3...

Please don't double post. Besides that...in a way, you have a point...we would have too wait a long *** time for another KH sequel...But, it would also give us something to play after beating KH2....I don't know...whutev. Feel free to flame me...! j :\
  15. S

Intro (spoilers?)

lol. Ok. *phuck!* Guhnight peeps. j ...
Back