• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Soraforpresident

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Who is REALLY hot NAMINE OR KAIRI

Personally, I like my women WITH hearts, so my vote is for Kairi
  2. S

Another Side, Another Story *help*

All you have to do is sroll to the back of your deck with L and use 0 cards on his sleights. And you can use use your mickey card as the first card in a sleight and then two other random cards to up card strength. That way you'll be losing a card that you will get back.
  3. S

Normal or Expert?

I couldn't really tell a difference in normal and expert in KH1........ And whats this about a secret ending in Expert?
  4. S

How much will you play?

I will probably play about an hour a day. Depends on how much I keep up with Star Ocean when I get it.
  5. S

do u have to beat kh CoM?

KH2 happens a year after the events of KH1, and Com is the in-between. I would consider it pretty important. Not to mention, Com is picks up RIGHT after KH1. The game even opens up with Sora, Donald and Goofy chasing Pluto. For me, Com was a temporary fix from the life-altering ending of KH1.
Back