• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sora_keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Next Worlds to be visited?

Okay, so techically, I have a list of Disney movies/shows that I know that hasn't been visited by Sora and friends yet, and still, some of the movies listed below might have a chance to get the spotlight at KH3, which one of these you think will DEFINITELY be visited? What would their world be...
  2. S

the Nobody cards

These are being used by the real Gamblers at the game of KH2!? Sweet... maybe there are more pics of OTHER organization members?
  3. S

Kingdom Hearts: Commands of the Remnants

<~’_ PLOT _’~> During the earlier days that the worlds were connected, a dimension had been opened up to the worlds which made almost all of the worlds fall apart because the "Heartless" started to conquer the different worlds, swallowing one by one. At Destiny Islands arose the key wielder, in...
  4. S

Hi!! I'm new here...

So I'm new to this forums... as you may see, I have posted my favorite KH RP made in the other forums and I wish that it would be famous here too.. It is the Kingdom Hearts: Commands of the Remnants... I have made new worlds as well... hope you could all join!! So once again, I'm...
  5. S

[SU/Sign-Ups] Kingdom Hearts: Commands of the Remnants

<~// PLOT \\~> During the earlier days that the worlds were connected, a dimension had been opened up to the worlds which made almost all of the worlds fall apart because the "Heartless" started to conquer the different worlds, swallowing one by one. At Destiny Islands arose the key wielder, in...
Back