• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by :Sora:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Nintendo DS RPG's?

Are there any RPG's for the DS at the moment? I've been looking for a new portable RPG...
  2. S

James Patterson

Anyone read from him? He's a great author, love his books. I really enjoy all his Alex Cross Novels. Good stuff.
  3. S

KH:COM worth it?

They had new worlds. Also, its a GBA game, whaddya expect? I thought it was an excellent teaser to get ready for KH2.
  4. S

Time on Worlds.

Whats the longest time that you have spent on a particular world, and why? Mine would have to be The World that Never Was, for the fact that it is easiest to level up there ( Another good one would be the Pride Lands at the top of Pride Rock). Ive spent around 9 hours at TWTNW. (Btw, this is...
  5. S

Replay

Thats crazy o_o Anyways, I only replay it a couple times, the game wasn't that amazing imo.
  6. S

am I a failure if I can't beat COM?

It just takes practice, and how you use your cards. It took me like 3-4 times to beat Riku, though.
  7. S

Ahh, its been 6 months... What condition are your Strategy guides in?

I never got one... Suprisingly, I used an online guide for the first game, but nothing for the second :lol:
  8. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Reality~IT'S NOT JUST A GAME

Sounds very interesting. I hope you continue =D
  9. S

Omfgbbqweinersnitchel!

Hi. The name is :Sora:. You may know me from KHU...(Same username). Im just checking out the forum to see which is better. :toungesmile: So, uh, welcome me. Meanies. :o_O:
Back