• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora/Roxas14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

BbS in TGS2009 Infor

Those screens could be from later in the game and as the game progresses maybe they earn their keychains.
  2. S

New V Jump Scan + Another World Confirmed for Days

I hope they do a better of Neverland then in KH1. I presume you'll be able fly there. Now just have to wait for an announcement of it being released in Europe.
  3. S

Do you even notice the change in sora's voice anymore??

I loved the voice change. In fact I'd be annoyed if his voice stayed the same.
  4. S

Missing Part of Unbirth Theories

What makes you so sure MX isn't an unbirth? So far in every game the antagonist has been a heartless or a nobody, so why shouldn't this game's antagonist be an unbirth?
  5. S

Therefore, this would make unbirths more powerful than nobodies and heartless, as they contain more of the essence of a human, similar to how nobodies contain 2 fragments of humans, whereas heartless contain only 1 fragment. Could it then be possible that if a powerful human becomes an unbirth...
  6. S

Why not? Clearly there aren't any unbirths in later games.
  7. S

Perhaps TAV simply destroyed all of them, or maybe heartless and nobodies are simply an evolution in some way of unbirths.
  8. S

Do you even notice the change in sora's voice anymore??

I thought his voice perfectly suited the darker tone of KH2.
  9. S

what do you think of re chain of memories?

I just hope they bring it to Europe. If they do I can guarantee you I'll be camping outside my nearest Gamestop.
  10. S

Who cares if they did a half-assed job of it cause I'm sure as hell getting it when it comes to Europe, besides I never played it on the Gameboy Advance anyway. P.S. Does anyone know if it will work on a PS3 60GB EU model, because all my other PS2 games work on it.
  11. S

Sora3000, does RE:COM work on a backwards compaitable PS3? I have the first gen 60GB PS3 and it can play all the other KH games.
  12. S

Bosses in 358/2 Days

I presume you'll be able to fight Maleficient in this & maybe even characters from FF, such as Cloud & Leon.
  13. S

I'm still waiting for COM to come to europe. I just hope it works for PS3.
  14. S

dark night theory

I think the DS is just a keyblade apprentice that MX managed to turn evil. Also, the symbol he has on his armour is the same one Riku had when he was evil, which leads me to believe the armour and symbol come about as a result of the keyblade apprentice turning to darkness.
  15. S

When You First Saw Your Battle Report...

Most people seem to have summoned Stitch the most, as did I. He seemed to be the only decent summon and he was a big help against Demyx.
Back