• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SonicBlueSky

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

kingdom hearts episode 3 birth by sith *watch this now*

Lol, master eraqus is everything. and thanks. we worked really hard to make it.
  2. S

kingdom hearts episode 3 birth by sith *watch this now*

This video really made my day while i was making it. I'm glad everyone's enjoying it so far. Thanks to everyone and CaptZakkSparrow for coming up with the idea. I did all the editing work. :D
  3. S

The mastermind behind Organization 13

Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!! That'd seem to weak though if he was just lying? I mean, lying about something like that is just too weak a plot twist, you know? Nomura can do better than that.
  4. S

Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!! Actually this would make sense. If xemnas was more Terra than MX and Xehanorts heartless more MX. Because the heart fell into darkness with Xehanorts heartless, that was MX's heart. And the body and soul, which were Terra's became...
  5. S

Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!! I dont mean hes a genius, mastermind doesnt mean that. I mean hes the reason for its existence, and xehanort was merely someone braig could get to follow out his ideas. That doesnt make him a super genius for taking advantage of someone...
  6. S

Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!! Even if Master Xehanort gave Braig the idea of the Organization or anything like that, he had no reason to follow his orders. Braig doesnt seem to like Master Xehanort and MX doesn't seem to like Braig. So there is no reason they should be...
  7. S

Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!! He isnt more powerful. I never said that. Xehanort lost all recollection of being MAster Xehanort or Terra, he only remembered the name Xehanort. So Braig had to steer him in the right direction. Meaning, still, that Braig gave Terra the...
  8. S

Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!! I dont necessarily mean its Naruto, just the concept of Braig's situation with the Organization.
  9. S

Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!! Well Master Xehanort doesn't really know Braig does he? I mean, he's visited Radiant Garden but I don't think he ever talked to much anyone there. Which would still leave Braig, who was second to join, the mastermind. Meaning, Xemnas was...
  10. S

Braig. It all makes sense! think about it. Braig showed up at the final battle, showing he definitely has mystery to him, and probably some unexplained powers. So he brought Terranort to Radiant Garden. It didn't show it, but I'm sure thats how Terranort got there. Terra didn't know who he was...
  11. S

Does anyone know what the unversed are yet?

That doesn't seem right. Vanitas may be Ven's darkness incarnate, but all Unversed coming directly from him? Theres something not right about it. Vanitas is just total darkness, but so are the heartless. If he could summon Unversed then how come someone like Xehanort's Heartless, or Maleficent...
  12. S

The Sora and Ventus Connection

That is the best explanation I've heard so far. Thank you. But then why does Venitas look like Sora if Ven's heart hadn't come into contact with Sora's yet when Venitas was created?
  13. S

Anyone dissapointed that...[SPOILER]

It probably hasn't been translated. As far as we know, anything could've been said in the secret ending.
  14. S

Anyone dissapointed that...[SPOILER]

That's not necessarily true. If that were true then Sora would've lost the Keyblade after he released his heart in Kingdom Hearts 1. Sora's heart is strong on his own for the decisions he makes and his friends. Theory discredited.
  15. S

The Sora and Ventus Connection

Also, why does Vanitas (or Ven's darkness) look like Sora?
Back