• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sin

KH + MMO = Best rp idea ever?

Hello! I'm Sin! Now that we've got that out of the way let me explain my idea! I've been thinking of a 'what if' for over a year now. I always wanted to make it a rp but never had the time, so since I joined here I thought 'why not?'! Basically the whole KH universe is a virtual reality game...
  2. Sin

Manga/Manhwa that may not be known!

I love manga! More so then anime these days! I also know there are manga and manhwa that are not well known or popular, either for being new or just not getting a big enough fanbase. Thus! I wish to post up some of my favorites in hopes of pulling in more fans! :'D I won't link the sites, but I...
  3. Sin

Lurking within the darkness of all hearts...

Nah! Just joshing you! xD The name's Sin! Not much to say about me other than I'm a twenty-three year old female who has been a fan of the KH series since the first game :> I'm super excited for KH3 even though I won't be able to get it (or a PS4) for several years due to my financial problems...
Back