• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SIMBAx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded - Collect the emblems

found it :) the amount of times i've been down that path and just haven't seen it haha cheers for the help :)
  2. S

I've checked everywhere in the libraries it's so confusing and irritating! Lol
  3. S

Hey guys Just wanted to post this to see if anyone else has been in the same position. I'm playing Re:Coded collect the emblems bit and for some reason i can't find the right emblem (on the door) its really starting to annoy me but i've been everywhere and i mean EVERYWHERE! its confusing as...
  4. S

MISSION HELP!!!

playing it now opened up the portal to the world that never was just going back to hollow bastion to do that episode. eek hopefully it opens up!!
  5. S

MISSION HELP!!!

its the point of the game where theres a new twilight town and then theres an episode in it. just thought it may be back after that story? hm... hopefully i can other wise i will be proper devastated lol
  6. S

MISSION HELP!!!

Hey guys, So heres the thing... I started playing Kingdom Hearts 2 again but this time my aim was to get everything completed (yes everything!! I so want that secret ending) and so I tried starting off with the missions... I missed a few missions (my main annoying one is the grandstander)...
Back