Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sign

Union X: Sugar Rush finale

To clarify, those missions took place solely in the corridors and didn't extend all the way into the RoD.
  2. Sign

KHUX ► Who was the most interesting Union X character?

They have a few scenes in the theater. It only includes those fully animated scenes from main quests, and unfortunately the funky bunch was mostly involved in event quests using still narrations.
  3. Sign

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

He never did. Everglow is affiliated with KH13, not KHI.
  4. Sign

Or he can just watch ours because goldpanner is the GOAT.
  5. Sign

Uhhh, what kind of phone are you using? My immediate thought is if it didn't work then, it probably wouldn't work now.
  6. Sign

Yep, just launched in June, but only has 3 chapters of story and content overall has been unbelievably sparse. The traitor subplot just pertained to the Foretellers and was resolved a long time ago. I'm actually surprised people keep bringing it up as no one has even uttered the word "traitor"...
  7. Sign

Eh, the Cy-Bug Darkling fusion has been a recurring enemy in the WIR worlds, and a big contributor to why we're there in the first place. It still needed to be dealt with, and at least it led into some interesting thoughts by Chirithy that's actually relevant to the main scenario, compared to...
  8. Sign

KHUX ► Who was the most interesting Union X character?

Brain is probably my #1 just due to how involved he is with the rest of the cast, and his many contributions to the overarching plot. He's got a refreshing personality and a great design as well. I still don't like his name but I've learned to tolerate it. Lauriam I'd put as a close second. I...
  9. Sign

BTW if you haven't already realized, the image is most definitely showing Player's dramatic return to Daybreak Town. The corridor they used to get to Game Central Station looked exactly like that:
  10. Sign

They could but we know they won't :(
  11. Sign

Global started to receive double story updates starting last month, bringing its formerly 4-month gap down to what is currently 2. Assuming we continue at this pace, Global will not be fully caught up until the final update drops in April. It's sad that after all these years, they've managed...
  12. Sign

My first thought was Skuld, since Ven was present in the scene when the Darklings first went off on the "not you" stuff.
  13. Sign

OP updated with goldpanner's translations! Pretty much the only interesting thing is Chirithy musing about stuff pertaining to Ven and saying flat out that the Darklings are after a specific Keyblade wielder.
  14. Sign

<p style="text-align: left;">Kingdom Hearts Union X Japan updated with <a href="https://cache.sqex-bridge.jp/guest/information/75061">a new story quest (No.976)</a>, as well as 5 Proud Mode quests (No.971~976).</p> <p style="text-align: left;">Translations are now available thanks to <a...
  15. Sign

2/22 Union χ JP Update: Premium Quests, Event Updates

<p><a href="https://cache.sqex-bridge.jp/guest/information/74819">PVP rankings for 2/23~3/1</a> offers the Tramp Boston Bag (Drop Luck+2), Mog points, Rainbow and PSM gems.</p> <p style="text-align: center;"><a...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6