Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sign

Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

The real puzzling thing is why, 2 years into a global pandemic, when travel and large gatherings are ill-advised (and in some places, prohibited), they would not just opt for a digital event. The country's in lockdown lol, no foreigners allowed in.
  2. Sign

The "special guests" mentioned are more than likely referring to VAs, as is usually the case, and they are only mentioned on the website in regards to the talk session with dev staff. Hoping Utada will attend is one thing, but assuming that they not only will, but will be the focus of the mini...
  3. Sign

How did you come to the conclusion that Utada will be attending this thing at all?
  4. Sign

KINGDOM HEARTS series releasing on Switch via cloud streaming on February 10th

That was the name they used for Japan's version of the AIO, which included the three games (minus Re Mind of course since this was before 3 even released), a KH3 artbook, exclusive PS4 theme, and fancy box to hold it all in.
  5. Sign

It's not like overseas fans are the only ones displeased about this? Japanese fans are as well. Those who can't get to Tokyo, aren't willing to risk being in closed quarters with lots of people during the pandemic, unable to get a ticket (which you know will be distributed via lotto)... they're...
  6. Sign

"Face My Fears (A.G. Cook Remix)" to release on Utada's 8th studio album

The first half was nice, then it just went off and not in a particularly good way, at least to my tastes lol Really just want a slow/reserved version without all the bells and whistles.
  7. Sign

Fine print on the official website confirms we're getting a memorial video of the event at a later date. A livestream isn't addressed but I guess we shouldn't get our hopes up, given their track record. It's kinda disappointing that the 20th anniversary announcements so far have been...
  8. Sign

I really hope they'll be providing a livestream, even if it won't be translated. Their post makes it sound like we're getting a VOD.
  9. Sign

<p>The Kingdom Hearts 20th anniversary event will be held in Tokyo on April 10th, 2022! Fans can look forward to a mini concert, talk show with the development team and special guests, fan-powered Q&amp;A, an exhibition, and more. A video of the event will be made available at a later date.</p>...
  10. Sign

KINGDOM HEARTS series releasing on Switch via cloud streaming on February 10th

<p>KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5, 2.8, III + Re Mind (DLC), and the all-in-one Integrum Masterpiece collection will launch on Switch via cloud streaming on February 10th, 2022. The games are now available for preorder and will cost the following:</p> <ul> <li>HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX: $39.99</li> <li>HD...
  11. Sign

Breaking Free -Acoustic Ver-

Takeharu Ishimoto and Mas Kimura will be releasing an acoustic version of Breaking Free, aka the best song in the NTWEWY OST (don't @ me). Here's a preview!
  12. Sign

“I was today years old when I learnt...” - the personal KH discoveries thread

Someone on Reddit made that observation. Not sure if it was in jest, but I assumed it was since they intentionally left Brain out as he doesn't fit into whatever point they're trying to make.
  13. Sign

Gamer: NTWEWY staff look back on development, discuss favorite characters and quotes

I spent an hour going through cutscenes to find Motoi's nonsense for this interview so I'm dumping the lot so they don't go to waste: At the heart of every battle beats a hero... A hero who beats his foes... like a heart (W1D6) Don't miss your chance to make a new friend (W1D6) Never fear a...
  14. Sign

Gamer: NTWEWY staff look back on development, discuss favorite characters and quotes

<p><a href="https://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/202112220001/">Gamer</a> has released a new interview with the key staff behind NEO: The World Ends With You as they look back on development, discuss their thoughts about the game, and share their favorite characters and quotes by the infamous an0ther...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6