• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by shuyin_zer0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. shuyin_zer0

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

Not just Sony. Square thought it would be a super smart idea to put the actual decryption key itself in the demo’s files 😂 None of this would’ve been mined so quickly otherwise
  2. shuyin_zer0

Loving the little bit of vocals from [redacted] added in the opening theme. Ominous af
  3. shuyin_zer0

Final Fantasy XIV- Get Ready for Shadowbringers!

Ayyyy I’m on Mateus, too lol
  4. shuyin_zer0

This isn’t a 1:1 remake of FF7. There are going to be several additions and changes made to the story to accommodate this new reimagining. Everything in this trailer and every trailer to come until March is from the first game (keyword: GAME, not episode, before someone says it), which expands...
  5. shuyin_zer0

The first game is only Midgar
  6. shuyin_zer0

News ► Hikaru Utada's Laughter in the Dark Tour 2018 available on Netflix and iTunes

Can confirm; no subs on the Blu-Ray, but it’s a sacrifice for a better encode and uncompressed audio lol
  7. shuyin_zer0

Steve Burton removed “voice of Cloud Strife” from his Twitter bio
  8. shuyin_zer0

The guy confessed to being a known troll on that subreddit
  9. shuyin_zer0

You’d think employees would be too afraid to leak info since the XV leaker (who gave no indication of being an employee) was eventually caught. I believe this leak even less because they blatantly said that they work on the localization team
  10. shuyin_zer0

Barret’s AC VA confirmed via twitter that he’s been recast. Might actually be true for the rest :/
  11. shuyin_zer0

Oh, I agree. She’s the best one by far, though I do like the voice in this trailer
  12. shuyin_zer0

They all definitely sound recast, but they really aren’t bad, just not what we’re used to. I’m just thankful Mena Suvari is kept the fuck away from Aerith (who’s never really had a consistent English VA anyway). Seph sounds like Ben Diskin impersonating George Newburn New cast or not, let’s...
  13. shuyin_zer0

Thread for base reviews

Based on beating the Japanese version and story leaks (I skipped most cutscenes and beat it in one 20-hour sitting lol): 8/10 The story serves its purpose, wraps things up as well as they can be, and perfectly teases what’s next in the reports and epilogue. The music is great; a surprising...
  14. shuyin_zer0

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Yup. Luxu is Xigbar. Things just got a hell of a lot more interesting
  15. shuyin_zer0

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Expanded secret ending theory Will feature the fortellers, as they’re all listed in the credits, as well as “her,” who is likely the credited “Nameless Star.”