• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

shuyin_zer0

Awards

Kills - October 15th, 2021
Ends - October 14th, 2022

I’ve read the script for Kills, and that alone is much better than the 2018 film (which I found mid-tier tbh).

One thing I do love about this new timeline is that Michael is back to being Evil personified and that he is killing simply “because,” and that he is the target this time lol. Good riddance to the sibling garbage.

Ends is supposed to film this fall, from what I’ve been told by an in-the-know friend, after a year of delays due to the pandemic.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
As a fan of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, I can't wait to see Kyle Richards get murdered.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Lifelong fan of Halloween. I watched the 1978 original when I was 2 years old. I really enjoyed the revival/reboot and I liked how it ditched all the continuity even though I always loved the sibling plotline as a kid. Kills looks really good!

Also Halloween III is underrated and deserves a critical reevaluation.

D

Deleted member 32967

I prefer the original continuity with Sam Loomis.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Agreed. Imo it’s better than any of the sequels with Michael.
I get a lot of shit for this, but I feel the same about Zombie’s Halloween II (director’s cut).
I always hated III when I was a kid but after rewatching it a few years ago I thought it was great and the soundtrack was very good.

I prefer the original continuity with Sam Loomis.
I enjoy Halloween 4 quite a lot but I think 5 and 6 are fairly weak outside of the kills. I do want to note that I haven't watched the recently released Producer's Cut of 6. Can we agree that Halloween Resurrection sucks? lol

shuyin_zer0

Awards
The music score leaked last week. Having read the script and piecing together where each track will go, the finale is going to be amazing.

While all three were supposed to take place on the same night, Green recently confirmed that they’ve changed Halloween Ends to be set in present day 2022.

PrettyGuard

Awards
Can’t wait to see this! The director or one of the writers had said that this will be a bloody movie and that Michael will be killing 30 or above people.

Fiddlesticks

Awards
This trailer looks incredible unlike a lot of horrors these days. And the fact that it's a sequel, man, I'm excited.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

Wowowowowow this looks so good. The way they are framing it makes it seem conclusive so I wonder what surprises wait for us in Halloween Ends next year.

Side note, I bought the new mask - the masks have gotten so good quality wise. I remember getting the Rob Zombie Halloween II one in 2009 and it sucked.

D

Deleted member 32967

Michael Myers is like Jason or Nemesis from the RE games, in that he can take an insane amount of damage and keep coming back for more. Like a glutton for punishment. ;)

But there eventually has to be an ending. With Hollywood nowadays, they can just "retcon" everything. This means the prior continuity is often overwritten to where it doesn't count. Or you can just follow your own preferred order of the events that have transpired. But it's kind of like companies enjoy milking everything.

I mean, Jamie Lee Curtis was already killed off in the 2000s. So they basically did the same thing with Linda Hamilton as well. :p

Back