• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sharikaaria

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Is this really true...

you cannot summon mickey
  2. S

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

i'd most likely go with sora because he's very happy and a nice guy.. riku seems a little too angsty for my taste even though he is hot.. axel has style but i'm still not too sure about him wow, i can't believe i'm posting here... these characters are all pixelated and not real! >.<
  3. S

was KH2 worth it?

kh2 is amazing! i loved the gameplay and storyline and it was by no means short. maybe it's short for people who have nothing better to do than game, but i think it was a good length and has great replay value.
  4. S

wats your fav drive?

way to make a thread that's been made twenty million times already, but you're new so i guess it's all good. i think the obvious choice is final
  5. S

Which Character grew up the most

they all changed a lot, but i'd have to say riku because he towers over everyone else
  6. S

King Mickey

i used mickey a few times against xaldin, but after i leveled up and tried to go against xaldin again i ended up using mickey 0 times
  7. S

music in the game

this is off topic, but does anyone know when the english soundtrack is coming out, or if there's actually going to be one?
  8. S

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

the end and the credits were the saddest for me. axel's death also made me sad. i didn't cry, but i definitely felt sad
  9. S

Lion or Human

i think his human form is better because of drives and summons. plus, he'll never be with kairi if he's walking around as a lion
  10. S

Okay, so far....

first off, a lot of the stuff you just said might spoil others, so change your post. (spoilers, highlight to read) 1. wrong, roxas is the other side of sora, since he is sora's nobody. it's true that he held half of sora's power within himself, but he had to give it back so that sora could...
  11. S

Can you really get synch blade?!

synch blade is an automatic ability that you get in all drive forms except wisdom. i don't think it's meant for normal sora
  12. S

Doesn't Aerith's voice suck in KH2

aerith's voice is a bit monotone. sometimes it's bad, sometimes it's good. i'm just happy that it was better than it sounded in the mtv interview
  13. S

left out form and keyblade?

this must have been an idea they quit on
  14. S

Who?

kh2 was not even close to boring for me! if you spoiled yourself silly, then that's your fault. i stayed away from most spoilers, so that's probably why it wasn't boring at all... actually, it still wouldn't have been boring even if i did spoil myself
  15. S

Limited Edition covers: which did you get?

i got the final form cover
Back