• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

left out form and keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Um...I think this is just a pre-rendered and unfinished project for Sora's particular form. I don't know what kind of form it is since it's pre-rendered and unfinished.

EDIT: Wait, I think I read some article that they were gonna include a form that makes Sora holding a kingdom key and mickey's keyblade but this article I read was loooong time ago or maybe it's just me wondering about crazy things.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
strike chaos said:
Are you thinking of Master YaibaTatsuJin.

No but I do know that I read an article long before Kh2 reveal bits of things to fans that there was a rumor of a form that you can use mickey's keyblade and sora's kingdom key.

urutapu

Zari said:
^^ Neat renders (or whatever you'd call those...). It looks a bit more like Valor, though...I thought Master didn't hold the Keyblades...o_O; I know Final doesn't...
Sora holds one and the other flies around by itself.

And for some reason, both are always SPINNING. .-.;

NiteHawk

the form doesnt look anythign like Final, final is black and white colors, and the black is heavily defined, this form is all white with a yellow colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back