• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

shady543

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Not much to say lol, I'm a huge KH fan and nerd trash. I'm a really nice and friendly person despite always loving sarcastic humor online so please don't be shy to say hi ;o;

Favourite KH character has always been Roxas since KH2, who is currently my son and has been my favourite since I was like 11-12, other favourites are Vanitas and Sora. Favourite FF character is Zack. I hope to get a job in the Film and/or games industry as a 3D artist or 3D animator, whilst also being involved in fictional writing as a hobby. Currently finished my degree. Spyro is the gaming franchise that means the most to me, well the first three games anyway.

3D and 2D art, everything nerdy, reading, writing, medieval and japan history, animals, psychology
Birthday
Sep 8, 1996 (Age: 27)
Occupation
looking for work and failing
PlayStation Network ID
Kitty543
Currently playing
Kingdom hearts 2.5, Spyro Reignited

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  3. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
Back