• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Shadowmaster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shadowmaster

could Xion be...

wasn't it. If we use the symbology of the picture they made on destiny Island, it would mean that their hearts are intertwined with one another very unlike anyone elses. You could also say Xion was created from the power Kairi used to bring sora back. And just for a side note it is quite amazing...
  2. Shadowmaster

could Xion be...

Well here's me throwing something out. Namine was created using the strong heart of Kairi and the body of Sora which had just been sent to the dark realm. But unlike other nobodies see doesn't have memories of her past life does she, but can manipulate the memories of others connected to Sora...
  3. Shadowmaster

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir I beat everything in the game except the ultima weapon and lvl 100. I was about to get 100 but then my uncle deleted all my kh save data(very annoying). I then tried to do it agasin on expert but my disc...
  4. Shadowmaster

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

yeah I was going to go and do that a couple months back to beat the ultimate boss, but then my twewy just disappeared. I might get a new one but to get all the pins and stuff to get my items and then do all the requirments for the secret reports uh...
  5. Shadowmaster

Even if he does there making a new DS or made a new DS thats coming out in half a year(US). It'd be a waste to buy one now.
  6. Shadowmaster

Re: Found Something... If they made a sequal I'd want it to be about the angels.If it wasn't for the secret reports we wouldn't even know about 'em
  7. Shadowmaster

Hey how do you do the spoiler tag I rarely use the forums so I don't know
  8. Shadowmaster

Actually if they made a sequel Neku doesn't have to die. And this is a Spoiler
  9. Shadowmaster

Guess What I Did!

I beat xaldin without dying first time I fought him and I was between 30-35 no abilities equipped. My greatest achievement is beating everthing in kh upto Riku(xehanort) with the kingdom key only(because I stupidly didn't know how to switch keys, baka).
  10. Shadowmaster

Marluxia....giant noob?

everyone in the organization is crazy in my opinion [excluding axel and roxas] but as for being nooby id have to put him next to thay guy with the sitar
Back